Just when exactly is Cowboy gonna beat up RDA

It's been almost 4 months Cowboy hasn't been in the Octagon. I am sure he is getting sick and tired of waiting for RDA. Let him beat up a Edson Barboza or heck I don't care give him an easy fight Michael Johnson or that Daruish dude doesn't matter who give him anybody at 155 he would smash em at this point.

LW champs like to become champs then take a year off

I want Cowboy to win this pretty bad. But RDA in his last fight was mindblowing, made Pettis look like an amateur, and Cowboy's already have a loss to both these guys if I remember correctly. RDA is still improving and thats not good for Cowboys non existing head movement. I dont think Ill ever root against Cowboy though.

About one minute after never. What is the temperature in hell at the moment?

You do realise how long ago those fights were right?

They are no indication of the fighter RDA is today.

you gotta admit though, getting KO'd by Guida has go to be extremely embarrassing. He is easily top 5 when it comes to sloppy/shitty strikers.

but yeah current RDA mauls both Guida and Cowboy (on the same night, to boot).

you gotta admit though, getting KO'd by Guida has go to be extremely embarrassing. He is easily top 5 when it comes to sloppy/shitty strikers.

but yeah current RDA mauls both Guida and Cowboy (on the same night, to boot).

He didn't get KOd, he got tagged, badly hurt his jaw and then Guida applied pressure to the injury on the ground.

When will he fight him?? Im guessing in December

When will he beat him up?? Never

Would be quite the upset if Cowboy got revenge against RDA, who keeps improving and was already better than Cowboy.
You do realise how long ago those fights were right?

They are no indication of the fighter RDA is today.
Did you see what he was responding to? The guy said "At no point in his career", which is clearly false as the image illustrated.

He got highlight reeled by Stephens and IIRC, was outstruck on the feet by Guida (not sure about that though).

Don't think anyone thinks those fights are relevant to Terminator RDA. But the post you quoted was in response to the at no point statement.

Last I heard I think RDA thought he'd be ready in December. There's a fair backlog of title fights around then so I suppose it depends what fights UFC decides to put on which card. Now they aren't doing a Dallas stadium supercard the title fights will probably be spread out a bit more.
I'm not too confident about Cerrone beating RDA but if he can he'd be on a bloody impressive run. I'm pretty sure I heard Cowboy say UFC were sitting him out until the title fight.

Back