Just watched the Ronda/Bethe fight.....

You're assuming she would fight Cyborg the way she fought Bethe.
Which is completely retarded (pardon my french).

Were you thinking "Haha, Fedor always keeps his hands down. Crocop's gonna KO that fool." while watching Fedor vs Nog 1 back in 2003?

Different opponents, different approaches.

I don't even care for Ronda but this ^^^^^

Are you guys kidding me? That's her new and improved stand up? She would get MAULED by Cyborg. Call me a hater, blah blah blah. I'm not being blinded by Zuffa or the fanboys. She has pitiful stand up striking, and leaves her chin WIDE OPEN.

Cyborg would kick her ass from pillar to post.

tumblr_md14dhyyde1r33i2mo1_500.gif

your man crush on cyborg is cute and i would love to see cyborg get her arm torn off like cat and everybody else, problem is Ronda dont care enough about your girl to give him a big payday
sorry :icon_twis

The women puts her foe face down in 34seconds and you have the audacity to say she has horrible striking?
Your not even worth talking to....

Ronda made a couple of striking mistakes in this fight. But against Cyborg, Ronda can just use her secret weapon and Cyborg would be dead in a matter of seconds as usual.

I for one am certain that she would fight cyborg the same way she just fought Bethe

I know for a fact that you have never watched Cyborg fight after that terrible post.

Ronda beats Cyborg. Typical dumb ass Weidman fan.

Delusional Anderson Silva fanboys still mad about Weidman giving them a reality check. Typical of the most delusional fanbase ever.

Are you guys kidding me? That's her new and improved stand up? She would get MAULED by Cyborg. Call me a hater, blah blah blah. I'm not being blinded by Zuffa or the fanboys. She has pitiful stand up striking, and leaves her chin WIDE OPEN.

Cyborg would kick her ass from pillar to post.

You don't know how *Women's MMA works.

Back