Just Watched the New Rihanna Video

Strippers at the club are going to make that songs their new anthem.

It's been playing at strip clubs for a while already. I was surprised when I saw this thread and this was the song. I figured it had a video already.

Damn, most thrones look so damn uncomfortable. When I am king, I'm getting a recliner throne.

2013 will be remembered as the year celebrity women gave up on gender equality and just became whores.

ic

ic

God bless 2013.

I will never understand why single, heterosexual men slut shame. Rihanna should be applauded!

You know, you could not watch Rihanna videos.

Man if I was Rihanna's boyfriend and she dresses like that I'd beat her.....oh yeah.

On the contrary, I look forward to seeing this video on my big screen tv.

Fair enough. I didn't watch it. I'm just so old I like to crap on pop culture. Don't mind me.

Whats worse is a bunch of clueless parents are going to be taking their kids to see her concert and then start bitching about Rihanna whoring it up on stage and being a terrible role model, when these moronic parents should have known Rihanna is a blight on society well before taking their children to the concert.

Parents, start taking the time to view what your children are watching and the scumbags they are looking up to.

The real challenge is preventing your kids from getting hooked on the teeny-bopper stars before they turn into strippers. There seems to be some sort of pipeline for young girls to gain stardom as kids/adolescents representing fairly wholesome characters/shows.

After the fan base of young impressionable kids is hooked, these wholesome characters transition into virtual prostitutes creating conflicted morality among their fan base (children), much of whom were well-supervised by parents who thought they chose decent entertainment for their kids.

Nonetheless, decent parents can negate much, if not all, of the negative influence that accompanies this process.

Back