Just Watched the New Rihanna Video

The problem is it's aimed at children. We all know it is. A lot of hip hop is as well.

Whats worse is a bunch of clueless parents are going to be taking their kids to see her concert and then start bitching about Rihanna whoring it up on stage and being a terrible role model, when these moronic parents should have known Rihanna is a blight on society well before taking their children to the concert.

Parents, start taking the time to view what your children are watching and the scumbags they are looking up to.

Won't watch, will listen if forced too, thanks.

Strippers at the club are going to make that songs their new anthem.

As much as that vid stimulated me ts, I had to take it down bud. Ass floss left an right.

Thanks though. Hopefully the misses can reenact that video sometime this weekend.

and Brittany Spears just cleaned up her new music video to make it 'family friendly' so like always...the universe balances itself out.

Not sure if serious. Have you seen the video for Work B**ch? She looks like a class A whore in that vid too.

Oh, a song about money. and stripping.

original.

2013 will be remembered as the year celebrity women gave up on gender equality and just became whores.

Gender equality is bullshit, because men and women are different.

Even childeren know that men and women are different.

Rihanna is a great role model for women. This video is obviously the result of white male patriarchy.

Ohhhh
All I see is signs
All I see is dollar signs
Ohhhh
Money on my mind
Money, money on my mind

This video is the result of biology and economy.

Men like to see almost naked women and like money.
Women like to see almost naked women and like money.

So alot of people will be interested in that video.

The music industry is an industry. So they want to make money.

Almost naked women makes the music industry and other industries money.

Sex sells.

When Rihanna is so successful you know standards have slipped

Feels like just about everyone I know is obsessed with sex in one way or another. It's the all consuming opium for the masses and we're all hardwired to place it above everything else in life.

Sex sells and you can't deny nature.

Women being whores is not a new thing. Thankfully.

These women are being pimped out by old rich white guys in suits. They're asking women to put on skimpy clothing, parade around video, and these guys will take care of its distribution.

Yeah, these women are going to make more money than I can ever dream of making, but it speaks volumes about how readily people are willing to give up their dignity for cash. Not too many people with any intellectual rigor can claim Miley Cyrus, Rihanna or Kim Kardashian have the talent others are trying to promote them as possessing.

2013 will be remembered as the year celebrity women gave up on gender equality and just became whores.

ic

ic

how is this giving up on gender equality? its gender equality which has enabled her to make this video

LOL BYE

Is it whoredom or sexual liberation?

That's the 72.5 million dollar question, TS.

Back