Just Watched the New Rihanna Video

Michael13

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
2013 will be remembered as the year celebrity women gave up on gender equality and just became whores.

ic

ic

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe.

Considering the money involved, the word take on new meaning, though. It doesn't represent crumpled up dollar bills or a toot, it represents millions.

2013 will be remembered as the year celebrity women gave up on gender equality and just became whores.

It was a very good year indeed.

[YT]QZmCQyKGktc[/YT]

I’m cool with them embracing there inner self.

Don't understand the need to cheapen yourself like this. Even the lyrics are stereotypical urban garbage. She's never been a top class chick by any means but at least she used to be classier than this. Mariah Carey did something similar and basically degraded herself til people lost interest. Among the black female artists only Alicia Keys continues to keep it classy.

You guys really need to stop listening to pheggy dance music.

and Brittany Spears just cleaned up her new music video to make it 'family friendly' so like always...the universe balances itself out.

Don't understand the need to cheapen yourself like this. Even the lyrics are stereotypical urban garbage. She's never been a top class chick by any means but at least she used to be classier than this. Mariah Carey did something similar and basically degraded herself til people lost interest. Among the black female artists only Alicia Keys continues to keep it classy.

Im in love with Alicia Keys

I like to watch music videos, and people dancing, on mute. They generally look very, very stupid. That's how you can tell a good dancer from a crappy one.

Watch the above video on mute and look how downright idiotic everyone looks.

I welcome this whore culture. I don't have a daughter so meh

vid

When I read this I got all excited, but then I watched the vid, and I was like "meh".

Rihanna took the twerk back from Miley Cyrus. I likey me some Rihanna.

The problem is it's aimed at children. We all know it is. A lot of hip hop is as well.

this has been going on way before 2013

Rihanna is a great role model for women. This video is obviously the result of white male patriarchy.

Ohhhh
All I see is signs
All I see is dollar signs
Ohhhh
Money on my mind
Money, money on my mind

That silver top she's wearing on the swing.

It's designed in such a way, you watch and wonder, how the fuck am I not seeing a nip slip?

Back