Just Watched the Hardy Fight

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
<LikeReally5>

So when is this guy getting any kind of legit opponent?

Can the UFC milk this for 2 years?

At some point we have to see if he can hang at HW (Which is the worst division talent wise and has been forever).

Forget Stipe..or DC. Can Hardy get someone who doesn't work at Sams Club?

<LikeReally5>

Come on son.
Relax, it's his 2nd UFC fight.

Do you expect them to give him a top 10 opponent right away?

What's wrong with Sam's Club? Have you ever tried their pizza or hot dogs?

Of all the guys who shouldn't have been thrown softballs, he's the one. It's ok to give him a chance, but he doesn't deserve kid gloves.

He's 4-1
Why should he be fighting "legitimate" opponents when he himself isn't legitimate
He's fighting who he should be fighting

Most fighters don’t make it to the UFC with 3 pro fights. He still only has 5. You can’t throw ANYBODY that green to the wolves. A 14-0 fighter just lost her undefeated record in her first UFC fight, and she was only fighting the number 9. Granted SW is crazy stacked, but still.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Hardy vs Lewis.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Dan Hardy Vs Greg Hardy because fuck it

Edit: Greg would rather fight Heather Hardy

Relax, it's his 2nd UFC fight.

Do you expect them to give him a top 10 opponent right away?

Can we just start him on the undercard then?

I'm sure you can appreciate the sentiment.

Most fighters don’t make it to the UFC with 3 pro fights. He still only has 5. You can’t throw ANYBODY that green to the wolves. A 14-0 fighter just lost her undefeated record in her first UFC fight, and she was only fighting the number 9. Granted SW is crazy stacked, but still.

bork1}

So many salty betas angry an a level athlete is fighting in the ufc. Go look at Jon Jones record or gsp they fought cans for 10+fights

That fight looked like a work to me. Hong man Choi vs Jose Canseco was more legit.

<LikeReally5>

At some point we have to see if he can hang at HW (Which is the worst division talent wise and has been forever).

Forget Stipe..or DC. Can Hardy get someone who doesn't work at Sams Club?
I believe Brett Rogers used to work at costco's tire department or something along the lines of that, Prime Rogers could put Hardy to sleep, the last guy was too scared to even throw a punch.

So many salty betas angry an a level athlete is fighting in the ufc. Go look at Jon Jones record or gsp they fought cans for 10+fights

Are you serious? GSP fought for the title in his 8th fight. Fought Karo who was a top contender in his 6th fight and 1st UFC fight.

Don't give me this BS that GSP fought cans for 10+ fights.

Are you serious? GSP fought for the title in his 8th fight. Fought Karo who was a top contender in his 6th fight and 1st UFC fight.

Don't give me this BS that GSP fought cans for 10+ fights.
Karo is a can

He's 4-1
Why should he be fighting "legitimate" opponents when he himself isn't legitimate
He's fighting who he should be fighting

When you are signed to the UFC, you should fight UFC fighters NOT guys they pick up just to fight you.

Naw...lobbed softballs.

Lets see what he can do now. Give him #10
How many fighters are given a top 10 ranked UFC opponent after 3-4 pro fights?

Chill. The guy has absolutely no MMA backround and started training like 2 years ago.

Back