Just watched the first few eps of TUF Rousey vs Tate..

MrSkin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
And if there was ever a pair of perfect vilains, it would be rousey and her little sidekick head coach. I didnt realise just how nasty ronda was until I watched this TUF season. I will now be cheering for Tate to win by KO.... inb4 this is old news, i dont care

And if there was ever a pair of perfect vilains, it would be rousey and her little sidekick head coach. I didnt realise just how nasty ronda was until I watched this TUF season. I will now be cheering for Tate to win by KO.... inb4 this is old news, i dont care

It's all editing. The producers are trying to stir the pot to make the fight more interesting. It looks like you've been fooled.

It's all editing. The producers are trying to stir the pot to make the fight more interesting. It looks like you've been fooled.

What if YOU we're fooled by Rousey's PR team spinning this like this was all an act?

:eek:

I don't see it as all editing. If it was, they would try to protect Ronda.

Rousey, after seeing the footage of the first couple of episodes went to Dana apparently upset and worried that her career was going to take a hit and she would lose fans and sponsors by how she acted on the show.

i really dont care about tate vs ronda...tate has no striking, power, and alright wrestling

They edited words into Rouseys mouth? They edited Edmond's attitude? You don't understand how editing works. There are things you can do in editing but you cannot edit words into people's mouths.

editing or not she is very abrasive, and off putting to many, to each his own.
Tuf FF to the fight and delete.

All those interviews where she comes of as a completely spoiled brat are edited too, right? Everyone hates poor Ronda :( Nomos knows that she's better than mother Teresa.

Who cares it's a TV show, they manipulate everything to make it more apealing (hello captain obvious).

They edited words into Rouseys mouth? They edited Edmond's attitude? You don't understand how editing works. There are things you can do in editing but you cannot edit words into people's mouths.

Of course not, but you'd be fucking retarded to think all Edmond has done is show up, spar with Rakozcy and talk shit because that's all they've shown so far.

Back