Just watched round 2 again, Reyes barley landed.....

Lmao its funny how everyone posts that one flurry in the round as if its the only thing Reyes did and like he didnt land a shitload of other strikes.

You know whats even funnier, how nobody talks about what exactly Jon landed that supposedly won him the round?
Owh yeah, the magical “aggression and octagon control”, you know the things you mention when you’re grasping at straws to explain how your guy won.

Ps: I believe that in round 2 Reyes also landed that big uppercut. That punch alone was worth more than anything Jon did in the entire round

Last edited:
True he didn't land as many as it felt initially watching it but he still won that round.

Jones BDSM slaves see him dodge a few punches and believe he didn't get hit at all in that round. Reyes was the one that landed all the hard punches, even when he ran after Jones and previously to when Jones ran away from him, and besides that flurry he missed, he pretty much landed hard punches and kicks the rest of that round as well. But good on you using my gif btw, The one I posted to show Jones fanboys that call Reyes a runner, that Jones actually ran aswell. But It was good defense on Jones part, I'll give him that.

Last edited:
Back