Just watched Jones/Rua again.

The guy meant Shogun as LHW GOAT, not just GOAT.

what a beautiful ass kicking.jones is the man.

Why is it that every time a new guy gets to the top at lhw, so many people start proclaiming he is the new lhw goat. Wanderlei was the goat, then Shogun, then Chuck, then Rampage, then Forrest, then Rashad, then Machida, then Shogun again, an now it is Jones. A few of those guys might have deserved it, but most of them were just the top guy at the moment and not in the discussion for the lhw goat.

Healthy Shogun is the LHW GOAT

Why are people saying Weidman Anderson

Anderson was winning the fight after he made it back to his feet. He got caught clowning by a gassed Weidman.

Shogun is very inconsistent. That's all. Also, some of his biggest wins are slightly tainted. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in for that one.

Cain JDS 2.

It was at no point even slightly competitive, and it went on for 25 straight minutes.

Watching it now. Forgot just how slow and sloppy shogun looked from the get go. Like he didn't train any cardio.

I think it looked more like he got flying kneed in the face within the opening seconds of the fight no so much the cardio

Why is it that every time a new guy gets to the top at lhw, so many people start proclaiming he is the new lhw goat. Wanderlei was the goat, then Shogun, then Chuck, then Rampage, then Forrest, then Rashad, then Machida, then Shogun again, an now it is Jones. A few of those guys might have deserved it, but most of them were just the top guy at the moment and not in the discussion for the lhw goat.

From my memory I remember Shamrock was GOAT at first, then Chuck then you had the Machida and Rua people arguing about who was better until Jones kicked both of their asses.

Shogun is very inconsistent. That's all. Also, some of his biggest wins are slightly tainted. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in for that one.

Nothing inconsistent about it he has looked like shit since that third surgery even with the Forrest and Vera fights

Fedor vs Big Nog

GSP vs Hughes 2 and 3

Definite changing of the guard between 2 greats. Definite ass whoopings in both fights.

Back