Just watched Diaz McGregor 1 for the first time.......

Basically every single point on that list is BS
Watch it again in 6 months

Nate's 1-2 that rocks Conor is so quick it almost gets missed. I bet you re-watched that moment just to see it without blinking.

Somewhere shortly after 11:50... bop-bop, the beginning of the end, set up with a Stockton-Slap:

Wait, it was Nate Diaz and not Nick Diaz?

nate/conor 1? there's no other Nate/Conor fight to watch

Nate's 1-2 that rocks Conor is so quick it almost gets missed. I bet you re-watched that moment just to see it without blinking.

Somewhere shortly after 11:50... bop-bop, the beginning of the end, set up with a Stockton-Slap:

After a second look, conor don't look so dynamic. Those spin kicks looked forced
and amateur. Nothing like the kicks that stephen thompson and yair rodriguez offer.
Would be nice to see mcgregor fight someone like him that has a good chin and crazy power(jeremy stephens) or paul felder or josh burkman joe duffy. .

You must have seen the same fight I seent then
pKuUPTw.jpg

Wait ....Conor moved up to LW to fight nate diaz?

This place really needs some fucking moderation. I've never been on a forum that allowed the same thread to be posted over and over and over again.

Nate is like a f@ckin zombie, you hit him with everything you have but it doesn't effect him, look when Benson ragdolled him ffs. That must've confused Conor and drained his power and spirit.

Conor bless

Josh the Punk took Nate out real nice. Melvin dropped him pretty good too.

If Nate was tired it's cause he took the fight on short notice

He has a full fight camp this time

Who cares if he looked tired while he was able to pick up the pace in the second round? It's a fucking Diaz, don't worry about their cardio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back