Just watched Conor charging at Aldo and...

If you thought/think that connor was actually running at Aldo to fight him, then you're a ratard.

The worst part was how predictable it was, There was a sherdogger on here who had a thread stating something like that would happen, Except in the ring. The most cringe part was that little girl and her mom who were actually closer to mcgregor than aldo, he's sitting there screaming his head off next to them while the little girls just pointing.

First CM punk, Now this. we WWE now.

That was his woman, and I believe the kid was his sister.

People just spout off about shit without really knowing what they're saying.

I'm just waiting for those two to have a baby. Jose McGregor would have every belt in the UFC...

Jose_Mc_Gregor.jpg

I see Vin Diesel in there somewhere.

wats he gonna do? just charge @ aldo like a madman & try for a double leg TD

cmon he has more sense than that. even dana couldnt say it was bad for the sport when asked about it @ the post fight conference

fighters gotta sell fights

It might have worked, but Aldo no-sells everyone.

Whatever, it was still intense. The crowd loved it, and no one ever does stuff like that. I'm sure he didn't want to actually fight Aldo, just to add intensity, interest, and maybe to even play mind games with Aldo. Aldo seemed to take it like a boss though. These types of things make the fight much funner. It makes the Connor haters want to see him get crushed even more, and it makes the Connor fan club jizz themselves. Either way, it makes people wanna tune in to see what happens when they fight.......

That's a lot of assuming for someone who didnt try doing what he did at the same place he did.

Still doesnt explain why even when the same floor as Aldo he still waits until the security appears in order to get closer...

I dont know, it was just so freaking odd.
There was a chair in his way. You can see him thinking whether or not to move it. Anyways all he wanted to do was to get in his face for the sake of getting in his face. Nothing more, nothing less. He accomplished that.

Did Aldo handle it like a champ? Yes he did. Im glad he didnt go into a pro wrestler mode and pretend like hes mad. Both of them did it correctly. Got me hyped plus a lot of my friends who arnt fans of mma.

Of course it's fake. Why would Conor fight a guy that's he's guaranteed a title shot on PPV for free...in a manner where both would be disciplined for brawling?

Stop moaning about it and move on. If you don't like a little drama stop watchin. I dare ye.

That was his woman, and I believe the kid was his sister.

People just spout off about shit without really knowing what they're saying.

like that makes it any better lol. it was totally unnecessary thing to do, it was obviously fake and didnt make him seem any kind of legit. he's hyped up plenty of fights without looking like a total dufus infront of anyone. very few people are actually having anything to positive to say about that stunt. But i guess to mcgregor any publicity is good publicity, im not even hating on that dude, looked fantastic with his win over siver and shut alot people up...then he starts charging at the crowd like some WWE shit.

Sorry if you thought it was cool or something, But i had flashback's to my childhood days of watching stone cold steve austin on t.v

like that makes it any better lol. it was totally unnecessary thing to do, it was obviously fake and didnt make him seem any kind of legit. he's hyped up plenty of fights without looking like a total dufus infront of anyone. very few people are actually having anything to positive to say about that stunt. But i guess to mcgregor any publicity is good publicity, im not even hating on that dude, looked fantastic with his win over siver and shut alot people up...then he starts charging at the crowd like some WWE shit.

Sorry if you thought it was cool or something, But i had flashback's to my childhood days of watching stone cold steve austin on t.v
Everyone seemed to love it when mohammad ali did some crazy shit just for the sake of being crazy. Not everything is "wwe shit". Stop being a lame.

Not only did he nearly slip and fall on his ass

He also waited for the security guard to get inbetween them before yelling

Actually he had the security guard help him down and then went to the side in Aldo's face.

The point was not to start a fight, it was to sell tickets and generate interest. Conor was pure gold, Aldo seemed like he was trying to kill all the buzz Conor just generated.

I was hoping for a Bonnar-Tito style showdown in the cage, with a masked former disgruntled Nova Uniao member.

Agree with TS. It looked ridiculously fake. The camera instantly zoomed in when he jumped the cage like it was anticipated. I don't know much about camera operating, maybe if you are quick witted that is possible but it looked pre planned.

Can't lie it was slightly entertaining but for me the fight sells itself. We know Aldo is great and that Conor is looking better and better, and growing more confident. This will be a great fight.

Good thing they gave Conor many fights before the title shot he will have some money saved for after he loses and becomes yesterday's news. hehehe:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

Will+Fight+for+Food+c%C3%B3pia.jpg

Great showmanship.
Dana is counting the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No worries. He can ask CM Punk for some pointers.

Back