Just watched Conor 202 press day

MadVibez

If do right, no can defense!
@Green
Reaction score
Is it just me or did Conor made a lot of excuses for losing against Diaz, he keeps coming up with more excuses now he was overtrained I thought he had a partialy torn ACL what was it?

His hairline was non-existent. Is everyone in Ireland bald or balding?

LoL.

hater losers watching conor vids over and over again looking for something to hate on him for.

#obsessed
#sad
#insecure

His hairline was non-existent. Is everyone in Ireland bald or balding?

LoL.
male balding is a sign of alpha test levels. Tired of beta males with Brad Pitt hair getting the attention...

:p

P0QFEvK.gif

If he actually believes his excuses himself, he's in trouble.
In theory he could just make stuff up, to look slightly better in case if he wins the rematch.

hater losers watching conor vids over and over again looking for something to hate on him for.

#obsessed
#sad
#insecure
Lol shure front page sherdog of course i'm watching

If he actually believes his excuses himself, he's in trouble.
In theory he could just make stuff up, to look slightly better in case if he wins the rematch.
none of it matters when it's only Nate and him in the cage. he can talk all he wants but he lost the last fight he can beat nate 100 times in his life but that one loss Nate gave him will never be erased. slapped him around and choked his ass into submission like a little beta bitch that he is. he did his own presser so Nate wouldn't have a chance to smoke him on the mic too.

Conor is the type to make fun of someone's hairline. Except he can't say anything because he's going to be Dana White soon.

I'm not even a Conor fan. Huge Diaz bros fan. But, being worried about another dude's hairline seems kind of ghey to me.

#obsessed
#sad
#insecure
Why don't you address the issue instead? You deny he's making excuses? Loser would be what Conor was after getting choked out in less than two rounds.

I'm not even a Conor fan. Huge Diaz bros fan. But, being worried about another dude's hairline seems kind of ghey to me.
I don't give a fuck either. Conor loves to make fun of people. Calling Mendes a midget, calling Nate Skinny fat.

Well he's a balding manlet. Just paying it forward.

Funny how a reporter called him out on the overtraining thing and mentioning he's doing over 400 rounds guess he's overtraining again....another one for the Conor book of excuses

Attachments

• Conor.jpg
    Conor.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7
"Excuse" used to be a positive word. It used to be something that excuses someone from something. That's a good thing. And that's if the excuse is a statement of truth.

That it's become a negative word, shows how prevalent dishonesty is in society. People lying about things to excuse themselves from something actually became the standard.

If you want to criticize Conor for "making excuses", respond to the points he makes. Assess whether they're true or false:

Do you think he overtained? Do you think that affected his performance negatively in a significant way?
Do you think he had a staph infection in the buildup to the fight? Do you think that affected his performance negatively in a significant way?
Do you think Nate had a size advantage? Do you think that affected the outcome of the fight in a negative way for Conor?
etc.

Back