Just watched Brendan Schaub's Comedy Special

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Legitimately one of the funniest stand up routines I have ever seen! Schaub was absolutely electric! I really recommend EVERYONE go watch it as soon as possible. This guy is going to be the new face of comedy. Definetly going to see him when he comes through my area.

Why you gonna gas my mans like that. This is a highly flammable thread as a result.

Legitimately one of the funniest stand up routines I have ever seen! Schaub was absolutely electric! I really recommend EVERYONE go watch it as soon as possible. This guy is going to be the new face of comedy. Definetly going to see him when he comes through my area.
Confirmed: TS is deaf, blind and dumb.

Footage of OP starting this thread...

tenor.gif

Also inb4 wasteland.

The only time Schaub has been funny is when he’s separated from his consciousness and his souls is literally escaping his body.

I agree. It was a breakthrough performance akin to Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. A legend was born in that special.

Ban

This is ufc how?

I agree. It was a breakthrough performance akin to Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. A legend was born in that special.
413805.jpg

Back