Just want to share with you some slick striking from One.

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Chubi, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Chubi Blue Belt

I just watched the Folayang vs Buist highlight from the last One event, and I needed to share with you one of the slickest thing I've seen in MMA. It's at 0:16 :

Buist threw a low kick, then when Folayang did the same to make it even, Buist just dodged it like JCVD in Kickboxer, then threw a perfect anticipated high kick.

I loved it.

2. DesiredUserName Green Belt

can't follow link or see vid.

3. EndlessCritic Steel Belt

Looks like it was a great scrap. Will have to watch later.

4. Sweater of AV Gold Belt

It was slick but Folayang was pretty sloppy there. The low-kick was telegraphed and then he decided to spin around with zero awareness. Credit to Buist for getting the high-kick off and taking advantage though.

5. NoBiasJustMMA Steel Belt

One has a very high level of striking overall. Will check the fight out when I get home.

6. GraMMA Blue Belt

I was very impressed with Buist and he's a giant for lw. Sounds like he could be considered for a title shot after this performance.

7. trentkelp Purple Belt

One has pure killers! But 99% of Sherdogers have no clue about One and its talent! They would not even understand what real stand up and exchanging and countering is...tbey just want to see Fat Roy Nelson Wing the right hand over and over again and hope he bits someone after the 50th miss.

Awwww Sherdogers

8. gono btw Rounds...

BJ no.gif

Eduard Folayang vs. Pieter Buist - 1.gif Eduard Folayang vs. Pieter Buist - 2.gif
    Eduard Folayang vs. Pieter Buist - 3.gif Eduard Folayang vs. Pieter Buist - 4.gif

Pieter Buist vs Shamil Uvaysov - 1.gif Pieter Buist vs Shamil Uvaysov - 2.gif

9. rob mafia Red Belt

i'd watch one (still)... if they still had soccer kicks/stomps and weren't crooked as fuck. ie: evolve