Just typed "UFC stars" into google and this was the result...

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180830-225205_Samsung Internet.jpg

And some people thought McGregor was the A-side? Mayweather is one of UFCs biggest stars, Conor no where in sight.

<36>

Dana White = UFC GOAT confirmed.

giphy.gif

he came up when i did it... right after where your screen shot ends.... hmmmmmm

Copied and pasted your search words and Conor shows up on my screen. Switch GSP and DC and it looks like your screen is cut in half compared to mine.

Copied and pasted your search words and Conor shows up on my screen. Switch GSP and DC and it looks like your screen is cut in half compared to mine.
yup TS trying to trick people in this anti conor thread

he came up when i did it... right after where your screen shot ends.... hmmmmmm

But he's not number one, Dana is the first result.

Dana White is UFC GOAT. I mean if you think about it it all makes sense, Dana is the richest person to have made his name and money exclusively from UFC/MMA. And since UFC is a business above everything, UFC GOAT is basically the person who has made the most money EXCLUSIVELY in the UFC, and that would be Dana. (The Fertittas, Flash Entertainment owners, Ari Emmanuel are all independently rich).

What happened when you googled gay sex? I know you did.

But he's not number one, Dana is the first result.

Dana White is UFC GOAT. I mean if you think about it it all makes sense, Dana is the richest person to have made his name and money exclusively from UFC/MMA. And since UFC is a business above everything, UFC GOAT is basically the person who has made the most money EXCLUSIVELY in the UFC, and that would be Dana. (The Fertittas, Flash Entertainment owners, Ari Emmanuel are all independently rich).
no ones arguing against that.... DANA GOAT. Google comfirmed

Googleweight rankings never make sense, bruh.

Then it must be true.

Lets not look at any other information....

That is kind of weird. I would have guessed he'd be in the first few for sure. He's #14 when I do the same search. Behind Donald Cerrone even.

And all under the heading "Actors" which makes me think maybe the UFC is fake like WWE.

I typed in "stupid thread" and thats how I got here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back