Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...
Nobody even attempted to ragdoll tony....I'm pretty sure khabib will shoot in a heartbeat...whether there is going to be ragdolling or not is left to be seen....

Other fighters have good cardio but nobody has Tony cardio

I'd follow Tony's cardio training religiously no matter how crazy it sounds like Diego listens to Fabia

I will give you that, but is Tony cardio worth Tony pull out?

Tony's lifting technique is a different story, that hurts to watch but simple things like running across tires isn't as dangerous as some people make it seem. Kids do shit like this all the time. Regardless he's just messing around and having fun. It's not like he's running with weights on his back.

that cringe you get from watching tony lift...that’s where people are forming these opinions. A lot of them current or former athletes themselves. The average neck beard probably doesn’t notice much wrong with Tony’s exercises. As a huge fan of this upcoming fight, his training videos concern the shit out of me as well.

Why did tibau out grapple khabib with ease, stuffing 600 TDs, took him down like he was a child when he felt like it, yet couldn't take down tony, got taken down by tony and raped in a round?

Lol

Tony took down Tibau in one attempt. Something khabib couldn't do in like 600 tries.

Confirmed Tony has better TDs and TDD than Khabib

michael Johnson laughing at this shit post.

Why did tibau out grapple khabib with ease, stuffing 600 TDs, took him down like he was a child when he felt like it, yet couldn't take down tony, got taken down by tony and raped in a round?

Lol

Tony took down Tibau in one attempt. Something khabib couldn't do in like 600 tries.

Confirmed Tony has better TDs and TDD than Khabib

Do you mean outgrappling by constantly backing up and defending takedowns ? Tibau was juiced to the gills, weighing like 190+ on fightnight. Khabib looked like a featherweight vs him.

Im an internet tough guy because I dont take part in gambling? Lol. Okay. Im simply giving my predictions from observing both opponents,one whom has a loss over someone Khabib ragdolled and humiliated. If he was fighting Justin Gaetje id say itd be a way closer contest.
You're an internet tough guy for acting tough and then literally refusing to back it up. If you're so sure, you'd have to be stupid to not post a bet. It's literally free money. Right?

Or maybe you're all talk. Just like every other internet tough guy.

He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...

Tibau is an 8 year old fight...can't find something even older? Could you ever imagine Khabib losing to Michael Johnson?

Styles make fights...most combat goats have questionable decisions on their record due to inexperience or bad style match-ups. Hell, many people think Doug Jones beat Muhammad Ali. Who is Doug Jones? Exactly.

Tibau is an 8 year old fight...can't find something even older? Could you ever imagine Khabib losing to Michael Johnson?

Styles make fights...most combat goats have questionable decisions on their record due to inexperience or bad style match-ups. Hell, many people think Doug Jones beat Muhammad Ali. Who is Doug Jones? Exactly.
You're an internet tough guy for acting tough and then literally refusing to back it up. If you're so sure, you'd have to be stupid to not post a bet. It's literally free money. Right?

Or maybe you're all talk. Just like every other internet tough guy.

I’m simply picking an opponent who I think is in favor to win , you are the one here acting like gambling is the manly and cool thing to do and calling others out because they don’t do sports betting .Childish .

khabib might be able to hold tony down for a couple of rounds but he wont be able to do hurt tony at all. rounds 3-5 tony will make khabib look bad. tko via cut rounds 4 or 5
we will see how good his 'legendary' cardio is when Khabib has been laying on him for 3 rounds and pounding his head

That looks like great training if you want to get badly hurt

I fuckin love El Cucuy's craziness lol

Any way it goes down, I just want to see Khabib vs Tony for the Title Belt!

Lol @ all the butthurt Conor fanboys hiding behind Tony now.

One lost to mj by decision
The other finished mj

source.gif

DirectFondDairycow-size_restricted.gif

u do know guys get better right? hell im a totally different fighter from 2017 even till today

Back