Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

Yes, 33 year old athletes need to cover themselves covered in bubble wrap too and from the gym and never do fun physical things again.
Dana making Whittaker and KG run around a track after Whittaker had his leg injuries is disgusting and Dana should know these top level athletes can't take these very dangerous risks outside of training and inside the octagon.

Running across tires is a tiny chance of risk, nothing to worry about though. This guy is a human being, not just an athlete, he's having fun.

Fighting in the UFC is already a big risk that all fighters take.

Why do exercises that are definitely risky prior to the biggest fight of your career that has a history of being cancelled due to injury?

You are mistaking any risk, for no risk at all.

I’m not advocating being a chicken shite, I’m saying dude shouldn’t be running over tires like an American Ninja for the nominal gain he’d achieve.

It’s risk vs reward.

It goes without saying, if he mentally requires doing so in order to perform well so be it, but remember this, he’s an idiot if the fight gets cancelled because of an injury stemming from extreme training methods.

Other fighters have good cardio without taking such extreme risks.

Fighting in the UFC is already a big risk that all fighters take.

Why do exercises that are definitely risky prior to the biggest fight of your career that has a history of being cancelled due to injury?

You are mistaking any risk, for no risk at all.

I’m not advocating being a chicken shite, I’m saying dude shouldn’t be running over tires like an American Ninja for the nominal gain he’d achieve.

It’s risk vs reward.

It goes without saying, if he mentally requires doing so in order to perform well so be it, but remember this, he’s an idiot if the fight gets cancelled because of an injury stemming from extreme training methods.

Other fighters have good cardio without taking such extreme risks.
Other fighters have good cardio but nobody has Tony cardio

I'd follow Tony's cardio training religiously no matter how crazy it sounds like Diego listens to Fabia

I understand they're human and can get injured but too many people think the smallest thing will injure them. Tony tripping over a wire and blowing out his knee was a freak accident. Just like Santos blowing out his knee against Jones.

Guys like Holloway are surfing and hiking all of the time and they're fine. I wouldn't advise somebody to run across tires but he's a legit athlete and the risk of him getting injured is tiny.

people associate Tony’s training with Cain because they both use shitty lifting technique. Cain was always injured and Tony recently had a bad one. Athletes that train that recklessly often get injured in comparison to guys that have trainers with them for every work out, pecking their technique.

people associate Tony’s training with Cain because they both use shitty lifting technique. Cain was always injured and Tony recently had a bad one. Athletes that train that recklessly often get injured in comparison to guys that have trainers with them for every work out, pecking their technique.
Tony's lifting technique is a different story, that hurts to watch but simple things like running across tires isn't as dangerous as some people make it seem. Kids do shit like this all the time. Regardless he's just messing around and having fun. It's not like he's running with weights on his back.

Tony got ragdolled and mounted by Kevin Lee until he gassed and got tapped. Khabib doesnt gas and hes a way better offensive wrestler than Al,Tibau or Kevin.
Why did tibau out grapple khabib with ease, stuffing 600 TDs, took him down like he was a child when he felt like it, yet couldn't take down tony, got taken down by tony and raped in a round?

Lol

Tony took down Tibau in one attempt. Something khabib couldn't do in like 600 tries.

Confirmed Tony has better TDs and TDD than Khabib

If you wanna know my exact prediction I predict a technical submission in round 4 due to Tony snapping a limb of Khabib. Khabib probably won't tap, no, you're right about that.

That would be crazy. I've only watched 3 Tony fights so I dunno how to compare him to Khabib. And yea if Khabib won't tap maybe he gets out of it, maybe not. I do think he'll have the size advantage. I like what Tony brings to counter Khabib's game, but Tony would be best served to keep the fight standing.

giphy.gif
Lmao thats a damn good gif

All is said.
Sonic--700x393.jpg

khabib might be able to hold tony down for a couple of rounds but he wont be able to do hurt tony at all. rounds 3-5 tony will make khabib look bad. tko via cut rounds 4 or 5

Why did tibau out grapple khabib with ease, stuffing 600 TDs, took him down like he was a child when he felt like it, yet couldn't take down tony, got taken down by tony and raped in a round?

Lol

Tony took down Tibau in one attempt. Something khabib couldn't do in like 600 tries.

Confirmed Tony has better TDs and TDD than Khabib
Frank Mir took Nelson down .more than Cormier
Confirmed Mir is a better wrestler from DC

He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...
lol 2 10-8 rounds against Al

when was the last time tony won a 10-8 round?

khabib is way more dominant than tony in his fights

khabib might be able to hold tony down for a couple of rounds but he wont be able to do hurt tony at all. rounds 3-5 tony will make khabib look bad. tko via cut rounds 4 or 5
those championship rounds will be very difficult for the champion, tony will make some crazy damage in those rounds

lol 2 10-8 rounds against Al

when was the last time tony won a 10-8 round?

khabib is way more dominant than tony in his fights
and ? styles make fight, tony's style is the perfect one to beat khabib. It is not the kind of style that get 10-8 rounds, but it is the kind of style that will make habib bleed bad and potentially lose.

I just want to see somebody make Khabib face a little adversity in his fights. Tony is the perfect candidate for that.

By this logic the guy shouldn't even be training.

It amazes me how you expect these guys to be high level athletes but are also scared of them running across tires.
I'm not even in fight shape right now and i'm 100% certain I could run across those tires without getting a serious injury.

Floyd Mayweather’s in fight shape 24/7. You obviously don’t have the mamba mentality.

-Fuq’n casual

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back