Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

Well Tony made Tibau look like a bum, took him down and submitted him, one thing Khabib wasn't able to do.
Doesn't sound like you actually watched the fights. Tony didn't get actual TDs, he got credit for one that was a caught kick, and he subbed him later when Tibau shot for a sloppy TD from 8 feet away after getting hit on the feet and Tony spun around to his back while Tibau was on his knees after the failed attempt.

Also, Khabib made Michael Johnson look like a bum who'd never trained before, and Tony actually lost to him.

So then it's free money, right? Post your betting slip. Otherwise you are exactly what you accuse me of being - an "internet tough guy"

For the record, I never said Tony will win. I just recognize this fight is a lot closer than people like you pretend it is.

Im an internet tough guy because I dont take part in gambling? Lol. Okay. Im simply giving my predictions from observing both opponents,one whom has a loss over someone Khabib ragdolled and humiliated. If he was fighting Justin Gaetje id say itd be a way closer contest.

Khabib aint tappin.

If you wanna know my exact prediction I predict a technical submission in round 4 due to Tony snapping a limb of Khabib. Khabib probably won't tap, no, you're right about that.

ehhh i mean the way Kevin Lee with staph infection threw around Tony in the first round makes me positive that Tony will get wrestle fucked for a majority of the fight. One thing we do know is that Tony is tough, crafty off of his back, and has insane cardio. Khabib is also known for having good cardio even though he showed a lack of it in the Iaquinta fight possibly from getting takedowns stuffed in the later rounds. Khabib isn't the type of guy either to put himself into dangerous ground positions, I just don't see Tony being able to do much better than anyone else.
I'd say a kevin lee in the early rounds is MUCH more dangerous than Khabib. Much different fight.

If you wanna know my exact prediction I predict a technical submission in round 4 due to Tony snapping a limb of Khabib. Khabib probably won't tap, no, you're right about that.
pretty much the same prediction, but a win via triangle for me is more likely.

I'd say a kevin lee in the early rounds is MUCH more dangerous than Khabib. Much different fight.
Kevin lee is a grappler version of conor. Super dangerous in the 1st 2 rounds, then he fade.

I get the fear of that but it's really not that easy to get injured doing shit like this.
During fight camps the only time I've been injured was during training or freak accidents that don't even relate to situations like this (things like slipping on ice or tripping on random shit). People complain about pretty much any fighter that does "risky" shit.

It easier to be injured when you're over 33 or whatever. If he was in his 20's, the body can take that stuff.

It easier to be injured when you're over 33 or whatever. If he was in his 20's, the body can take that stuff.
Yes, 33 year old athletes need to cover themselves covered in bubble wrap too and from the gym and never do fun physical things again.
Dana making Whittaker and KG run around a track after Whittaker had his leg injuries is disgusting and Dana should know these top level athletes can't take these very dangerous risks outside of training and inside the octagon.

Running across tires is a tiny chance of risk, nothing to worry about though. This guy is a human being, not just an athlete, he's having fun.

Tony got ragdolled and mounted by Kevin Lee until he gassed and got tapped. Khabib doesnt gas and hes a way better offensive wrestler than Al,Tibau or Kevin.
Different wrestling. Lee shoots explosive doubles while Khabib shoots singles and uses clinching. Tony will probably lose the first two rounds but sap a lot of energy from Khabib early giving himself the advantage later.

Doesn't sound like you actually watched the fights. Tony didn't get actual TDs, he got credit for one that was a caught kick, and he subbed him later when Tibau shot for a sloppy TD from 8 feet away after getting hit on the feet and Tony spun around to his back while Tibau was on his knees after the failed attempt.

Also, Khabib made Michael Johnson look like a bum who'd never trained before, and Tony actually lost to him.
Let's look at all their opponents in common then:

Tibau:
Khabib UD - Ferguson RD 1 submission

Abel:
Khabib UD - Ferguson RD 2 submission

RDA:
Khabib UD - Ferguson UD

Johnson:
Khabib submission - Ferguson loss

Barboza:

Yeah Johnson beat Tony 7 years ago, his arm got broken on the first round, it happens. But aside from that, Ferguson is way more dangerous. He beat Tibau which Khabib struggled (some people even say Khabib lost because he didn't do shit), and he finished lots of guys Khabib didn't finish.

In before 'muh khabib doesn't like finishing fights, he does it on purpose'.

Im an internet tough guy because I dont take part in gambling? Lol. Okay. Im simply giving my predictions from observing both opponents,one whom has a loss over someone Khabib ragdolled and humiliated. If he was fighting Justin Gaetje id say itd be a way closer contest.
That one's kind of a head scratcher. I had no idea that not gambling made someone an "internet tough guy". If you were a real tough guy, you'd gamble away all your money.

<{JustBleed}>

Let's look at all their opponents in common then:

Tibau:
Khabib UD - Ferguson RD 1 submission

Abel:

RDA:
Khabib UD - Ferguson UD

Johnson:
Khabib submission - Ferguson loss

Barboza:

Yeah Johnson beat Tony 7 years ago, his arm got broken on the first round, it happens. But aside from that, Ferguson is way more dangerous. He beat Tibau which Khabib struggled (some people even say Khabib lost because he didn't do shit), and he finished lots of guys Khabib didn't finish.

In before 'muh khabib doesn't like finishing fights, he does it on purpose'.
Come on now, let's be more specific. Khabib didn't lose a single round to any of those guys and won multiple 10-8s, while Tony lost an entire fight to one of them and lost multiple rounds to RDA, lost a round to Trujillo, lost a 10-8 to Barboza(though that was 10-8 because of Tony's egregious foul that changed the rest of the fight).

By this logic the guy shouldn't even be training.

It amazes me how you expect these guys to be high level athletes but are also scared of them running across tires.
I'm not even in fight shape right now and i'm 100% certain I could run across those tires without getting a serious injury.

You noted falling over a tire won’t significantly injure tony. I pointed out that merely tripping over a wire blew his knee out. Not sure why you think these fighters that train their ass off for a living aren’t susceptible to significant injuries. They’re human. Not comic book characters.

You noted falling over a tire won’t significantly injure tony. I pointed out that merely tripping over a wire blew his knee out. Not sure why you think these fighters that train their ass off for a living aren’t susceptible to significant injuries. They’re human. Not comic book characters.
I understand they're human and can get injured but too many people think the smallest thing will injure them. Tony tripping over a wire and blowing out his knee was a freak accident. Just like Santos blowing out his knee against Jones.

Guys like Holloway are surfing and hiking all of the time and they're fine. I wouldn't advise somebody to run across tires but he's a legit athlete and the risk of him getting injured is tiny.

I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal about what either of these guys say or do. The fight isn't happening, just like the last 4 times.

Back