Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

I swear to god if one of them gets injured again we'll have to score the fight on who pulled out 3 times.

I will never question T-Ferg after his superman ACL tear recovery and his unmatched cardio.

This is a top athlete, why do so many of you act like they fall over and break? Damn guy fights for a living, falling off a tire isn't going to end his career.
Very sneaky sir

Nobody 'likes' me here you realize.<YayKpop>

I'm a leader, not a follower. I want to set trends, not follow them. Watch all the likes pour in now...you'll be drowning in them.<LucyBless>

Guys, guys, guys. This is what you nerds will never understand. Tony is doing SPORT SPECIFIC TRAINING. Running those tires develops the essential skills he will need to defeat Khabib. Broken ankles, blown out knees, and other injuries are all part of the game. What doesn't kill Tony will only make him stronger. Anyone who disagrees is a pussy.

I still think Khabib is boring and overrated. If he subs Tony without losing a litre of blood AND if I stay awake long enough to see it I’ll give him some props I guess.

Still, I don’t like cunts that hold subs and spit at people.

I still think Khabib is boring and overrated. If he subs Tony without losing a litre of blood AND if I stay awake long enough to see it I’ll give him some props I guess.

I disagree with everything

Right....... so basically he's trying to injure himself again is all I see there.

How's he gonna ankle pick khabib with broken ankles????

Lol agreed but tony being crazy is part of what makes him a good fighter I think.

I get the fear of that but it's really not that easy to get injured doing shit like this.
During fight camps the only time I've been injured was during training or freak accidents that don't even relate to situations like this (things like slipping on ice or tripping on random shit). People complain about pretty much any fighter that does "risky" shit.
I disagree bro.

ACL injuries occur as a result of instabilty.

he is literally running across moving unstable surfaces at fast pace.

Its under these conditions that you increase the risk of blowing your knee out.... and if I am not mistaken Ferguson has already done an ACL in the past.

ACLs are shit I know have blown mine doing BJJ.

When's he gonna do that with sunglasses on?

Tony is the type of guy that injure himself so Khabib can have the edge.

Tony has been letting anacondas wrap around his neck during training. He's preemptively broken all his limbs over the years. All his training was leading to this moment.
This is probably my favorite post for 2020 so far.

Nah if you aim at the face and knock a guy out, you get credit. If you aim at the face and the guy blocks it but a freak arm break happens, it's a fluke.
The first sentence is valid. If the guy blocks it and breaks his arm he should have ducked. Tony made a mistake and mistakes costs fights, pure and simple.

Unfortunately many of the possible goats develop a less pleasing style to keep the wins rolling in.

The first sentence is valid. If the guy blocks it and breaks his arm he should have ducked. Tony made a mistake and mistakes costs fights, pure and simple.

That's one perspective. I disagree, but as always I respect your view buddy!

Back