Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

Ahh, so Khabib does have a loss vs Tibau. Got it, thanks for clearing that up man!
Nobody (Judges) thought that about any round in the Tibau fight but the others were all split decisions. I am glad I could finally clear that up for you because you bring it up everyday . hahah

I could be wrong, but I gotta imagine GSP never had a fight where he won and barely landed over 20 sig strikes.
He might have. Street Jesus just beat a D 1 wrestler and only threw one significant strike. Haha

Nobody (Judges) thought that about any round in the Tibau fight but the others were all split decisions. I am glad I could finally clear that up for you because you bring it up everyday . hahah

You said judges can be wrong. How do you know what they were thinking, maybe they thought very hard and still got each round wrong. You are saying judges get it wrong sometimes, that doesn't only apply to split decisions. Most of us who watched scored it for Tibau, plenty giving him ALL the rounds. See...

upload_2020-2-20_20-6-8.png

Glad that it could be ME actualy clearing it up for YOU bud!

He might have. Street Jesus just beat a D 1 wrestler and only threw one significant strike. Haha

By decision, dammit. You know I didn't mean KO's LMAO.

You said judges can be wrong. How do you know what they were thinking, maybe they thought very hard and still got each round wrong. You are saying judges get it wrong sometimes, that doesn't only apply to split decisions. Most of us who watched scored it for Tibau, plenty giving him ALL the rounds. See...

View attachment 732701

Glad that it could be ME actualy clearing it up for YOU bud!
All three official Judges scored it all 3 rounds for Khabib and yet you forgot to post that. Tibau didn’t do anything. The ref had to save Tony at the bell as he was locked in a arm triangle....huge difference.

All three official Judges scored it all 3 rounds for Khabib and yet you forgot to post that. Tibau didn’t do anything. The ref had to save Tony at the bell as he was locked in a arm triangle....huge difference.

Official judges are the ones you were saying screw up decisions LMAO. You think they can screw up one round but not 3? Nice try bro. Khabib was gifted that win. Which is fine, because I don't like Tibau. But still...

That "arm triangle" was a joke and not tight at all, nobody (Castillo included) thinks that was a legit chance to end the fight.

Meh, whatever. Tony clearly has no clue what he's doing and can't win a fight to save his life. He should just let Sherdoggers run his camp and do what we say LMFAO.
Hey, I just tried to throw some satire ya'll way... given as I've been put on probation several times for {gawd} analysis {gawd}.<LordRoose>

I fought for a bit and coached and cornered guys for almost 4 years.
Bully for you. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped coaching. It's {MMA} so bad.
Would I ever have advised any of our guys to do think about doing the shit that Tony does? Hell no.
I've never come near coaching anyone... and I hold the same sentiment. SEE TSF, promise.<Arya01>
And none of our guys were ever anywhere close to the fighter he's become either, so maybe just maybe what he does...works for him.
I'm not really up on Tony thought I know he's a fav. I can't add anything to your thoughts specific to him.

Khabib (who I didn't follow until the Conor match), is in a league all of his own. His natural strengths + original skill base far surpass the Tuf House wannabeer's who are drawn to commercial MMA. Just look @ the recent antics of Sanchez and Penne.

Good luck Khabib challengers. Pray for a Donald Cerrone ending, a shorter one.<Sansa00>Sansa Nurmagomedov isn't kidding around.

Hey, I just tried to throw some satire ya'll way... given as I've been put on probation several times for {gawd} analysis {gawd}.<LordRoose>

Bully for you. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped coaching. It's {MMA} so bad.

I've never come near coaching anyone... and I hold the same sentiment. SEE TSF, promise.<Arya01>

I'm not really up on Tony thought I know he's a fav. I can't add anything to your thoughts specific to him.

Khabib (who I didn't follow until the Conor match), is in a league all of his own. His natural strengths + original skill base far surpass the Tuf House wannabeer's who are drawn to commercial MMA. Just look @ the recent antics of Sanchez and Penne.

Good luck Khabib challengers. Pray for a Donald Cerrone ending, a shorter one.<Sansa00>Sansa Nurmagomedov isn't kidding around.

I'm giving you a like but do yourself a favor and watch some Tony fights. Most exciting fighter on the roster, crazy gas tank, he's gonna give Khabib all he can handle imo.

I'm giving you a like but do yourself a favor and watch some Tony fights. Most exciting fighter on the roster, crazy gas tank, he's gonna give Khabib all he can handle imo.
Its easy to look good against gatekeepers. It is also easy to have a gas tank when you only fight 3 rounds on the undercard but this ain't that kind of fight Bro.

Official judges are the ones you were saying screw up decisions LMAO. You think they can screw up one round but not 3? Nice try bro. Khabib was gifted that win. Which is fine, because I don't like Tibau. But still...

That "arm triangle" was a joke and not tight at all, nobody (Castillo included) thinks that was a legit chance to end the fight.
Tony got beat by Castillo far more than anything Tibau did against Khabib. You just bring it up because Khabib never ever loses so your Tony MMA math doesn't work. They did both fight MJ though. I am sure you scored that one against all 3 judges all 3 rounds as well.

Its easy to look good against gatekeepers. It is also easy to have a gas tank when you only fight 3 rounds on the undercard but this ain't that kind of fight Bro.

Your hate is noted (for the hundredth time) and summarily dismissed (again)!

Tony got beat by Castillo far more than anything Tibau did against Khabib. You just bring it up because Khabib never ever loses so your Tony MMA math doesn't work. They did both fight MJ though. I am sure you scored that one against all 3 judges all 3 rounds as well.

Nah Tibau statistically outlanded Khabib, Castillo did not vs Tony. Tony deserved his win vs Danny, but Khabib got a gift. We both know it.

I don't care about a fight with a fluke arm break from a blocked kick. The fight should have a * next to it ha ha.

Ya like we have seen Khabib get destroyed before

Nah Tibau statistically outlanded Khabib, Castillo did not vs Tony. Tony deserved his win vs Danny, but Khabib got a gift. We both know it.

I don't care about a fight with a fluke arm break from a blocked kick. The fight should have a * next to it ha ha.
I am sure you feel the same way about the " fluke " knee 3 seconds into the Askerin fight.

I am sure you feel the same way about the " fluke " knee 3 seconds into the Askerin fight.

Nah if you aim at the face and knock a guy out, you get credit. If you aim at the face and the guy blocks it but a freak arm break happens, it's a fluke.

This is the kind of out of the box thinking it's going to take to conquer the pfp champ rn. Let's go Tony

Well I'm kinda interested. More interested in asian karate gals....<{1-13}>

Not a big Tony fan but he’s being written off way too much, the best fighter Khabib has faced in a long time with the tools to make it a fight everywhere.

Tony has a pretty good shot imo

Nobody 'likes' me here you realize.<YayKpop>

Back