Just thought you fockers should know...

infamous mattyd

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Renzo gave me the blue tonight. Thanks for the help of the regular contributors to this forum. I must say it felt great to be promoted by a legend.

congrats man. sorry i couldnt have been there, ive been studying for a final all day and night...whi ch leads me to ask myself, why the fuck am i back on sherdog again?

anyway, good job man. nice work.

GZ.

What exactly does it take to be BJJ Blue Belt?
Is there a formal test?

no test at Renzo's...They just give it to you when they think you are ready.

congrats man, you know that If Renzo gave it to you then you are definetly deserving.

Congrats, welcome to ranks.

Renzo is an OG, from Gracie Barra.

Congrats man, must be a great feeling. I hope to join your ranks within the year.

Nice man,....congrats...do they whip you @ renzo's?

i train with the serras and thats what they do so i was wondering if its the same there

Congrats Again!

You locky muther focker! I can't focking believe you got yor focking blue belt from Ronzo!

Just kidding...congrats, dude. That's awesome to get it the old-fashioned way, just because Renzo thought it was the right time.

MadMonkeyBJJx9 said:
Nice man,....congrats...do they whip you @ renzo's?

i train with the serras and thats what they do so i was wondering if its the same there

Congrats Again!
Renzo whipped me once or twice...

Congratulations. A promotion from Renzo is something definitely to be proud of. Welcome to the blue!

infamous mattyd said:
no test at Renzo's...They just give it to you when they think you are ready.

Did he whip you with the belt? That's what they did to a guy I know who got his blue belt there.

Back