Just Some Things Sherdoggers Say

It won't be a mans world for long. There are currently more women graduating University than men and with that more women getting employment opportunities. Look at the percentage increase of women joining politics just within the last 10 years. Hillary Clinton looks like a favorite to win the 2016 Presidential Election. Women have been dominating the pop culture scene with tremendous sales.

Combine this trend with the fact that the men who work in labor jobs are being replaced by technology.

It may be a man's world for now but its rapidly changing. The only place men may always have over women is sports.

Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel.

Sherdoggers' Thoughts:

- I don't like Flyweights because they don't finish fights. They are boring.

Rebuttal:

Flyweights 12 fights so far 5 finishes. DJ 3 fights 3 decision. He makes up 25% of the fights so far.

Yes, and guys like DJ and Cruz are the problem.
They are the ones involved in the big 5 round main event affairs, pulling their touch'n'go, bouncing around, and getting a useless surprise TD sometime in each round.

But I agree with you that it has nothing to do with weight. It has everything to do with two boring champs.

and whenever somebodys favorite fighter looses they blame it on luck or a fluke.

its disgusting because its an attempt to try and discredit somebodys win

Is it not a problem that the woman have a smaller brain than a man? The government scientist Dr. Yamuka has proved it is size of squirrel.

Actually, it's Dr. Yarmulke

:icon_lol:

The one you mentioned "I don't like women fights" is one I constantly hear.

I can't believe the things I see written about women in the forums. Sherdog has to be one of the most misogynistic forums I have ever seen. I wouldn't doubt if it was more misogynistic than a Misogyny Forum.

I have observed a couple of things.

1. You cannot write racist comments but anything sexist, cruel and disgusting can be said as long as its against women.

2. Fighter bashing is not allowed unless its a woman fighter. I have seen countless posts mocking Liz Carmouche and her sexuality and don't even get me started on the Cyborg comments. If those type of comments were directed at male fighters it would be an instant ban.

I have noticed from responses to my comments that if Religion is mocked then certain posters generally come to its defense without much consequence.

If a poster attempts to defend women by criticizing a misogynistic post then they are instantly attacked and called a white knight.

The misogynistic posts, the fighter bashing against women fighters, and the fact that its allowed by mods is a little disturbing.

The hate on women is something I would like to see tolerated less.

Image.ashx

I as well.

And yes, chances are those who feel the need to represent women as other, as object, as scapegoat, possess fragile identities.

Yes you. You are weak.

I've been unfortunate enough to spend the last several winters working on a seismic line in the Canadian oil fields. And I've found that the juggies with masculinity complexes

I as well.

And yes, chances are those who feel the need to represent women as other, as object, as scapegoat, possess fragile identities.

Yes you. You are weak.

I've been unfortunate enough to spend the last several winters working on a seismic line in the Canadian oil fields. And I've found that the juggies with masculinity complexes – the guys who posture, like on this website, feel the need to run women down – tend to be the first to break.

Funny how that works.

Those are some insightful findings you have there.

no one says women dont finish fights. they say the talent pool is weak.
but yeah, i dont like female fights

Exactly. I refuse to be conned into thinking Liz Carmouche is a legitimate title contender - the woman recently struggled to beat a 8-7 opponent on the fucking scorecards, yet she's apparently one of the top chicks out there.

Talk to me in 3-4years time, and I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion has changed....I have no problem with changing my stance if I'm shown that WMMA has improved to be worthy of inclusion on the biggest stage of all.

Saying that, in 3-4yrs, WMMA will no longer be in the UFC. End of 2013, it'll be gone, it's a little experiment brought about by a 'cute' blonde chick holding the belt at present. Once she's replaced by a plain jane, a manly woman or a decision machine, "the women aren't ready just yet."

He won't win a title so I have no interest in watching him fight

Those two quotes in OP did make me laugh though (even though I dont agree with the sentiments).

edit- I agree with the poster below me, I pretty much disregard the opinion of anyone who uses the term butthurt.
Fighter X has No chance
Fighter Y via rape/murder/ G'n'P into oblivion etc
All of this kind off crap is kind of annoying

Last edited:
"Butthurt" is the worst term thrown around these forums. I automatically think the poster is a retard, regardless of whatever else they said.

Agreed. Same goes for nuthugger. Makes me want to kill someone.

he's done / he needs to drop down a weight class

every thread i go into seems to have some idiot saying one of those things.

Sherdoggers' Thoughts:

- I wish MMA was like the good days the mid '90's when the finish rates were high and fights were brutal. Decisions are too high nowadays

- I don't like Flyweights because they don't finish fights. They are boring.

- I don't like women fights.

Rebuttal:

Flyweights 12 fights so far 5 finishes. DJ 3 fights 3 decision. He makes up 25% of the fights so far.
1 Knockout of the Night
3 Fight of the Night.

3 Invicta events so far with 39 fights. Out of those 39 fights there were 27 finishes. That is a 69.2% finish. That is near the same finish percentage of the UFC from years 1998-2006.

So you guys like the good old days when finishes were high but don't like female fights even though they have a glory days like finish percentage.

I see WMMA like the early days of MMA. Royce Gracie dominated with submissions just like Ronda Rousey is doing right now. Why can't WMMA develop like Men's MMA did?

Direct Quotes from Sherdoggers on this thread -

Zachery824 - "If I wanted to watch 125 pound men fight, I'd go to my nephew's kindergarden class and tell him I'll buy him whatever toy he wants to start a fight with one of his classmates. And if I wanted to watch women (who weigh more than the FLW) fight, I'd tell your mother and sister how I banged them both. /Thread."

Alexandergreat3 - "The last flyweight fight I watched was the championship fight. I couldn't get myself to sit through all three rounds."

You should have added ' LOL, hype train derailed' when a prospect loses a fight.

every thread i go into seems to have some idiot saying one of those things.

There are already some people saying Cain should move down if he loses to JDS.

It won't be a mans world for long. There are currently more women graduating University than men and with that more women getting employment opportunities. Look at the percentage increase of women joining politics just within the last 10 years. Hillary Clinton looks like a favorite to win the 2016 Presidential Election. Women have been dominating the pop culture scene with tremendous sales.

Combine this trend with the fact that the men who work in labor jobs are being replaced by technology.

It may be a man's world for now but its rapidly changing. The only place men may always have over women is sports.

Ha! I wouldn't be surprised if you don't believe in God, either.

Back