Just Some Things Sherdoggers Say

butthurt, nuthugger, GOAT, over rated, should be cut, he should retire, he sucks, over sautration, ufc is dying all other things that get tossed around a lot

I actually watch a few women's sports, most notably women's soccer and sometimes women's hockey as well. But I'm not really interested in women's MMA or women's boxing. Nothing against the athletes involved, and I'm not trying to depreciate their skills. I've just never enjoyed watching women fight.

"A strong gust of wind can KO Wanderlei"

I found that one hilarious though

I think a large percentage of detractors for wmma are probably out of shape keyboard warriors with a complex because they know Ronda would bust their ass in a NHB fight. As for the actual in shape keyboard warriors.....their complex stems from....well....the thought of Cyborg bustin that ass in a NHB fight.

Wannabe meatheads that can't fathom the concept being beat up by a girl.

The one you mentioned "I don't like women fights" is one I constantly hear.

I can't believe the things I see written about women in the forums. Sherdog has to be one of the most misogynistic forums I have ever seen. I wouldn't doubt if it was more misogynistic than a Misogyny Forum.

I have observed a couple of things.

1. You cannot write racist comments but anything sexist, cruel and disgusting can be said as long as its against women.

2. Fighter bashing is not allowed unless its a woman fighter. I have seen countless posts mocking Liz Carmouche and her sexuality and don't even get me started on the Cyborg comments. If those type of comments were directed at male fighters it would be an instant ban.

I have noticed from responses to my comments that if Religion is mocked then certain posters generally come to its defense without much consequence.

If a poster attempts to defend women by criticizing a misogynistic post then they are instantly attacked and called a white knight.

The misogynistic posts, the fighter bashing against women fighters, and the fact that its allowed by mods is a little disturbing.

The hate on women is something I would like to see tolerated less.

Image.ashx

It's a mans world.

Personally I like most of the chicks who post here I just don't like women's sports for the most part.

It's like comparing the NFL to HS football

"Top 10 wins" "Top 5 wins"

HA!

Ah, so this is one of those threads where you imagine what you think someone might say, and then counter your own thoughts and what you think they might have thought?

*Golf clap*

"___________" doesn't deserve the title shot, this is the first time someone undeserving got a title shot

UFC is becoming more like WWE

UFC is losing credibility

It's a mans world.

Personally I like most of the chicks who post here I just don't like women's sports for the most part.

It's like comparing the NFL to HS football

It won't be a mans world for long. There are currently more women graduating University than men and with that more women getting employment opportunities. Look at the percentage increase of women joining politics just within the last 10 years. Hillary Clinton looks like a favorite to win the 2016 Presidential Election. Women have been dominating the pop culture scene with tremendous sales.

Combine this trend with the fact that the men who work in labor jobs are being replaced by technology.

It may be a man's world for now but its rapidly changing. The only place men may always have over women is sports.

It won't be a mans world for long. There are currently more women graduating University than men and with that more women getting employment opportunities. Look at the percentage increase of women joining politics just within the last 10 years. Hillary Clinton looks like a favorite to win the 2016 Presidential Election.

Combine this trend with the fact that the men who work in labor jobs are being replaced by technology.

It may be a man's world for now but its rapidly changing. The only place men may always have over women is sports.

Men still dominate hard sciences, math and engineering.

"people don't like wmma because they're insecure and sexist"

always laugh when i see that one.

It won't be a mans world for long. There are currently more women graduating University than men and with that more women getting employment opportunities. Look at the percentage increase of women joining politics just within the last 10 years. Hillary Clinton looks like a favorite to win the 2016 Presidential Election. Women have been dominating the pop culture scene with tremendous sales.

Lol. Theres about a few thousand years of history that disagree with you.

Your post is riddled with flaws and hardly holds as any support to your conclusion. nonsense.

Back