Just snorted a line of DAZN....

They could have called it the Fighty McFight Stream...in my head I just think it sounds like Dazen...Danzig...Mother...I'm bored time to go to bed.

Is DAZN related to Eddie Hearn? If so, what is Matchroom Boxing then? I am confused.

They’re from a city called Sheffield and they all talk like that, fckin northern fairies. Terrible accent but it used to be a really good night out back in the day

Ah man, Sheffield is an absolute shithole

Is DAZN related to Eddie Hearn? If so, what is Matchroom Boxing then? I am confused.

Matchroom is Eddie Hearns promotion company, think it was started by his dad Barry Hearn.

Dazn is an American company who were looking to create a boxing streaming channel and they partnered up with Eddie Hearn for two reasons.
One Eddie Hearn has a good stable of fighters including Anthony Joshua so if you give Eddie shares in the company and make him a partner you get automatic access to put his fighters on your platform as Eddie then has a shared interest in making Dazn successful.
2nd reason Eddie was looking for a way to get a foothold in the American market now that he's practically sealed the UK market, partnering with Dazn gave him that foothold.

So in a nutshell Eddie is a shareholder and partner in Dazn but Matchroom promotions is all his.

Essentially Delahoya and Golden Boy have now almost done what Eddie did except De lahoya is just taking the money not being a share holder, but Dazn now has priority with Matchroom and now a contract with Golden Boy.

So right now their fkn smashing it.

Ah man, Sheffield is an absolute shithole

I agree, but it had a couple of good clubs back in the day. A club called the leadmill was one of my favourite nights back in the 90s
Used to stay at a mates house in Hillsborough. It was dodgy as fck especially when talk with a London accent

I agree, but it had a couple of good clubs back in the day. A club called the leadmill was one of my favourite nights back in the 90s
Used to stay at a mates house in Hillsborough. It was dodgy as fck especially when talk with a London accent
truer words never spoken

WOW! That shit is potent stuff.

Pure power. This is what real money gets you

TAKING OVER BOXING.

Spence, Garcia, Thurman, Deontay, Charlos, Manny, Floyd, in fact any boxer worth anything in this sport, ask for a tester, you won’t be disappointed.
From what I hear you get the pay per views as well, if that’s the case then the ufc needs to step up because I’m a bum and don’t like buying ppv’s

From what I hear you get the pay per views as well, if that’s the case then the ufc needs to step up because I’m a bum and don’t like buying ppv’s

Still off my box from that line of DAZN.......

I've only been twice, one to a concert in the 90s and once for work, unless i ever HAVE to go there again, i'm staying well away

I've only been twice, one to a concert in the 90s and once for work, unless i ever HAVE to go there again, i'm staying well away

Hope you never have to go to Middlesbrough! Now that is (or at least was) a depressing shit hole

Hope you never have to go to Middlesbrough! Now that is (or at least was) a depressing shit hole

Never been, went to County Durham once, that was ok, i have heard great things about Sunderland as well....lol

They’re from a city called Sheffield and they all talk like that, fckin northern fairies. Terrible accent but it used to be a really good night out back in the day

What other citites in England are considered Northern with the crazy accents? Almost sound Scottish to me which makes sense considering the location. Like are Manchester and Liverpool considered more Northern or a separate area? I've heard a good amount of Brits talk shit about Liverpool...

Btw, as a grown man I say/do a lot of goofy shit but I refuse to call this shit "Da Zone." As far as I'm concerned it's "Days Inn", the motel chain that gives ppl crabs.

Btw, as a grown man I say/do a lot of goofy shit but I refuse to call this shit "Da Zone." As far as I'm concerned it's "Days Inn", the motel chain that gives ppl crabs.

giphy.gif

Yea, Da Zone sounds retarded anyways, and DAZN doesn't sound like Da Zone either.

I am, and will continue to call it DAZ-N, like Jazz, with a D, and then the letter N. Anything else sounds poor.

What other citites in England are considered Northern with the crazy accents? Almost sound Scottish to me which makes sense considering the location. Like are Manchester and Liverpool considered more Northern or a separate area? I've heard a good amount of Brits talk shit about Liverpool...
Yeah Liverpool and Manchester are northern as both are in the north west, other notable places in the north are Blackpool, Leeds, Hull, Middlesborough and Newcastle. The Geordie accent (Newcastle) and also nearby Sunderland do have a scottish twist to them. That makes sense since they are the furthest north in England before you get to Scotland.

Seems the plan is to take over then up the price model , big risk big reward.

not sure it can happen, maybe a bk?

WOW! That shit is potent stuff.

Pure power. This is what real money gets you

TAKING OVER BOXING.

Spence, Garcia, Thurman, Deontay, Charlos, Manny, Floyd, in fact any boxer worth anything in this sport, ask for a tester, you won’t be disappointed.
creative post I am being serious I did this to like it again

Back