Just seen on FB is it shopped?

482712196-ronda-rousey-of-the-united-states-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

Thread ended faster than a Rousey fight.

Yes. A lot of people seem to be falling for it, though.

People on FB are convinced it's real

I don't understand what seems out of place.

Some doo doo butter.

EDIT: Basically, there was a photoshopped pic that showed some liquid fecal matter staining Bethe's shorts and it got tweeted and plastered all over social media. It was a fake. This is the real one.

Yes its real, the clean white drawers are the shoop. Why think Ronda laughing in the pic?

Some doo doo butter.

EDIT: Basically, there was a photoshopped pic that showed some liquid fecal matter staining Bethe's shorts and it got tweeted and plastered all over social media. It was a fake. This is the real one.

lol got it. This would a be a great pic with poop, I have to admit. Rhonda's face is perfect for someone spotting a sharting.

Is Ronda the only fighter to have the Monster logo on her Reebok shorts?

I watched the fight just didn't order it ( if you catch my drift) but during the post fight I wasnt checking out bethe so she very easily could've shit herself and I wouldn't have noticed.

Yes its real, the clean white drawers are the shoop. Why think Ronda laughing in the pic?

She was not laughing. She is overwhelmed with emotion from the crowd cheering and chanting her name.

Watch the post fight interview below. When the crowd was loud and everytime Rogan says something flattering, she make the same face.
[YT]-srGrHsZ2t0[/YT]

even unshooped, that picture is hilarious.

Back