Media Just rewatched Whittaker/Romero 2. Pure savagery in the late rounds.

You realize that Whittaker had a broken hand right?

Just think about that. Whittaker had a broken hand for at least the last 2 rounds AND STILL managed to pull out the win. If Whittaker never broke his hand, he would have finished Romero. The right man won the fight.

Edit: All of you morons that think Romero won the fight, or that it should have been a draw, need to wake up. This picture SAYS IT ALL. Whittaker won rounds 1,2 and 4 very clearly:

DfTpaDCX4AEKuFm.jpg

Maybe you feel that round 5 was 10-8 for Romero, but it wasn't.
None of the judges gave him a 10-8 round. The only logical decision is 48-47 for Whittaker. We can't score the "fight as a whole". Round by round scoring clearly dictates Whittaker winning. Accept it.
Calm down Beavis. Yoel got a knockdown in R5, so yeah landing well over two times as many strikes and scoring a knockdown very easily could be scored a 10-8. I also just looked at Fightmetric, and their stats are quite different from the UFC's. It was a split decision, no one is stupid for thinking either fighter won that fight

Just think about that. Whittaker had a broken hand for at least the last 2 rounds AND STILL managed to pull out the win. If Whittaker never broke his hand, he would have finished Romero. The right man won the fight.

Edit: All of you morons that think Romero won the fight, or that it should have been a draw, need to wake up. This picture SAYS IT ALL. Whittaker won rounds 1,2 and 4 very clearly:

DfTpaDCX4AEKuFm.jpg

None of the judges gave him a 10-8 round. The only logical decision is 48-47 for Whittaker. We can't score the "fight as a whole". Round by round scoring clearly dictates Whittaker winning. Accept it.

Tf does Whitaker's hand have to do with the decision?

DfTpaDCX4AEKuFm.jpg

Lol idc about the decision and it was an amazing fight, huge fan of both. But that argument is fucking retarded. That's like saying "if Romero didn't have a broken eye socket he woulda finished the fight."

Shoulda coulda woulda neither did.

Romero is a way bigger draw than RW. Everyone knows that. Thats why Sherdog hates him because he doesn't talk shit to promote fights.

Does PEDs. Always does something fishy in all his fights. Doesn’t make weight but still gets title shots. No wonder Sherdog slobbers on his balls.

Does PEDs. Always does something fishy in all his fights. Doesn’t make weight but still gets title shots. No wonder Sherdog slobbers on his balls.
Another reason I like to back Rob. Complete pro and doesn't talk shit which eats these little poofs inside.

Only reason Romero survived is because of the 5 minute break he got. Dude is such a cheat. So glad he lost.

Only reason Romero survived is because of the 5 minute break he got. Dude is such a cheat. So glad he lost.
What? Whittaker was the one grabbing the cage, non stop oblique kicking and even kicking Yoel in the nuts. Whittaker should be glad he could hide his head under Yoel's crotch and recover when his chin was shattered again.

What? Whittaker was the one grabbing the cage, non stop oblique kicking and even kicking Yoel in the nuts. Whittaker should be glad he could hide his head under Yoel's crotch and recover when his chin was shattered again.
Is this the most upset you have been after a loss? You would be glad to look Yoel in the eyes again. Well eye because ones wonky as fuck after the 2 losses. TWO LOSSES. Bahahahahhahahaha sulk

Calm down Beavis. Yoel got a knockdown in R5, so yeah landing well over two times as many strikes and scoring a knockdown very easily could be scored a 10-8. I also just looked at Fightmetric, and their stats are quite different from the UFC's. It was a split decision, no one is stupid for thinking either fighter won that fight
It's a good thing that knockdowns mean an automatic 10-8 round in MMA... oh that's right, they don't.

Go back to boxing.

Is this the most upset you have been after a loss? You would be glad to look Yoel in the eyes again. Well eye because ones wonky as fuck after the 2 losses. TWO LOSSES. Bahahahahhahahaha sulk
I feel like all these Romero fans are the same ones that support Jon Jones despite all of his steroid use and other issues. This is what they look like when their fighter loses.

Just imagine what these clowns are gonna look like after Jon Jones finally loses, especially if it's by decision.

I feel like all these Romero fans are the same ones that support Jon Jones despite all of his steroid use and other issues. This is what they look like when their fighter loses.

Just imagine what these clowns are gonna look like after Jon Jones finally loses, especially if it's by decision.
I dont know about that but if Yoel loses another close decision I would worry about them self harming.

Kelvin is going to KO Robert

Yoel soften that chin of Robert's

I still don't understand how this fight wasn't scored a draw, but hats off to both guys for being insanely tough.

I am curious to see how much it took out of Whittaker

He even said post fight ,

Can they hold ufcs in Cuba though? No? How about in Australia? Yup. See where I'm going with this, both are equally marketable but one of them have a valuable market behind them the ufc can exploit.

Australians don’t need to see Australians like some other countries only watch their own stars, we’ve got plenty of Australians right here and we’re a world away from anything different.

Aussies would prefer big names from America come in for the big UFC’s more than primarily home grown talent.

DfTpaDCX4AEKuFm.jpg

If they judged purely by damage landed, then Yoel won hands down.

Robert won via volume. He did really good to neutralize Yoel

Seriously white belt? GTFO.

Whittaker won the fight. Get over it.
It was not a fluke that he broke his hand. Did you see Romero’s new defence? Using his elbows against incoming strikes.

Back