Media Just rewatched Whittaker/Romero 2. Pure savagery in the late rounds.

I like how this thread has shifted from idiot Yoel fans saying he won the fight, to "this fight was a draw".

They've been confronted with overwhelming evidence that Whittaker won rounds 1,2, and 4. So now round 5 should have been a 10-8 for Romero.

I like how this thread has shifted from idiot Yoel fans saying he won the fight, to "this fight was a draw".

They've been confronted with overwhelming evidence that Whittaker won rounds 1,2, and 4. So now round 5 should have been a 10-8 for Romero.

I don't think round 5 was 10-8.
Whittaker was still fighting in last 30 seconds of round and even caught Romero out of balance. Your oponnent is kicking your ass while round is close to end - it's not 10-8.

Yeah the excuses are hilarious. They say Rob won 3 rounds but 5th was a 10-8. Then I say ok but that makes a draw LOL. Then they say oh but round 3 was a 10-8 too. Oh ok....This might be MMA's saltiest loss. I will always be excited for Yoels fights but his fans are getting super emotional. Both fights were awesome! Must not be into MMA that much.

Hahaha okay there kid. Triggered much?

I'm literally explaining to you that Whittaker was murdering Yoel until he broke his hand. You think he breaks his hand every time they fight, in the middle of the fight? Nope. Yoel won the lottery with Whittaker's broken hand, and STILL lost the fight.

Get over it. You're the one being a whiny little bitch, not accepting that Yoel lost the fight.
Lol you make more excuses, you made the same excuses last time when mister glass coudent hold himself together.

Going into the 5th, I remember thinking that Whittaker had to end the fight and Yoel dominated the 5th.

Taker besmirches Yoel 99/100 times

He took Romero's best, while injured, and still beat him twice. There's zero argument to be made for Romero > Whittaker yet half the people on sherdog call Romero the best MW in the world. It's a strange kind of cognitive dissonance to say the least

He took Romero's best, while injured, and still beat him twice. There's zero argument to be made for Romero > Whittaker yet half the people on sherdog call Romero the best MW in the world. It's a strange kind of cognitive dissonance to say the least
This. He won the first decisively. The next was close but still got it. Call it 76%-24%.

Romero haters still in denial about The Soldier of God putting a life altering beating on the Reaper.

Going into the 5th, I remember thinking that Whittaker had to end the fight and Yoel dominated the 5th.
He won 1, 2, and 4 yet he needed to "end the fight"?

How do ya figure that???

Romero haters still in denial about The Soldier of God putting a life altering beating on the Reaper.
Such a life altering beating his defending his title next month....While the beating The Reaper gave him, his gone to reality TV. Bahahahahahaha try again

I mean the logic is shit simple. Whittaker won a clear 3 rounds. The only way Romero could have won was via a finish or a pair of 10-8 rounds. I can't watch that 3rd round and give Romero the 10-8, Whittaker returned fire with some massive shots of his own. The 5th? Maybe, it was basically one big shot with a lot of action-less control. Romero's style of fighting will never be favorable in decisions which are decided by points. He ultimately paid for his lack of action in rounds 1 and 2, his fanboys just refuse to acknowledge that.

Such a life altering beating his defending his title next month....While the beating The Reaper gave him, his gone to reality TV. Bahahahahahaha try again

Terri Schiavo suffered a life altering injury and she was kept alive for YEARS by Jeb Bush, okay?

Terri Schiavo suffered a life altering injury and she was kept alive for YEARS by Jeb Bush, okay?
And thats why the King of the North got beheaded as his Father, arrows shot into him, his bitch gutted with his baby and his mum ended up with her throat slit.

I don’t know why you’d take it there like that

<GOT4>
4912520.gif

Whittaker re-arranged his face. Now The Reapers fighting in 3 weeks whilst Romero is too scared to set foot in the octagon again

You realize that Whittaker had a broken hand right?

Just think about that. Whittaker had a broken hand for at least the last 2 rounds AND STILL managed to pull out the win. If Whittaker never broke his hand, he would have finished Romero. The right man won the fight.

Edit: All of you morons that think Romero won the fight, or that it should have been a draw, need to wake up. This picture SAYS IT ALL. Whittaker won rounds 1,2 and 4 very clearly:

DfTpaDCX4AEKuFm.jpg

Maybe you feel that round 5 was 10-8 for Romero, but it wasn't.
None of the judges gave him a 10-8 round. The only logical decision is 48-47 for Whittaker. We can't score the "fight as a whole". Round by round scoring clearly dictates Whittaker winning. Accept it.
Did you get the yellow card for crying about how good Whitaker is?

Romero fanboys still in denial that he missed weight and has pissed hot

Last edited:
you cant score 10-8 rounds to guys who landed 1 knockdown but did nothing with it in terms of positioning and then lost 4minutes out of 5 minutes in t he round.

Whittaker lended plenty of heavy shots in eveyr round he got hurt in.

Back