Just rewatched the Conor/Cerrone fight

>Doesn’t shoot double on a telegraphing overextended Conor

>Forgot how to properly clinch

Yu0WLeN.gif

Yu0WLeN.gif

Conor put more into that knee than you think and his other leg shows he was expecting the takedown.

Nah just a brilliant performance by Conor

Yu0WLeN.gif
He shit the bed, shot to the wrong side while looking at ground and ran into a knee, it was all over at that point

Conor put more into that knee than you think and his other leg shows he was expecting the takedown.

That’s a thigh buddy. And that was his exaggerated forward momentum carrying him directly over Cowboy rather than a knee attempt.

Just watched,

IF i have to make a case for a dive in the UFC,ever?

this is the one.

Cerrone demeanor during pre fight interviews and after.

The way the fight went and how it ended.

DFW strongly claiming to everybody that Connie would get a tittle shot out of a win in the circumstances that the LW division is right now.

Fuck it.

Lets see how it goes then...

Worst performance of his career? Did he even throw a punch?

Very disappointing night imo, sad way for an MMA icon to go out. Almost reminded me of Fedor vs Rampage.

Everyone knows Conman has a shit ground game. Cowboy opened with a half assed takedown and it cost him an easy win.

the last two posters are saying what I already thought (and posted)

lol @ people calling this a fix.

Look at Cerrone’s face at the end of the fight and tell me that’s fake.

The bottom line is that Conor beat a 2nd rate fighter with so much glass in his chin he ought to be a chandelier.

Yu0WLeN.gif
Prooceeds to post a gif where conor semi lands a knee immediately followed by conor getting ready to sprawl/get the under hooks....

Even if cerrone attempted to drive which he dint even have the chance...he most likely wasnt getting the takedown....

Have any of you actually ever trained a single day of your life? Jesus christ

lol @ people calling this a fix.

Look at Cerrone’s face at the end of the fight and tell me that’s fake.
You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make the son bitch drink, basically you can’t convince fools who want to believe something even if they know what they’re saying isn’t true, it’s a (false) security of false hope so they can go to sleep at night

Back