Just Rewatched Sage vs Barbarena..

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
People really fail to mention the fact Sage lit him the fuck up on the feet, dropping him once and also out wrestled him with 2 takedowns to 1

Sage's defence off his back in the second round was not good at all, but he only ended up there because he channelled his inner Rob Van Dam and went for a stupid off balance spinning heel kick

Assuming Sage learned from his rookie mistake, he'll pummel Milly into submission

Sage has a huge upside. People are writing him off, but I don't think that is fair. It isn't like he got tore up or hurt.

Mickey is not an apple.
Mickey via submission.

Sage will make it look easy. Smart money is on him, Gall being a betting favorite is crazy.

I think Sage will defeat Mickey. Sage lost a fight, but he's still talented. Mickey beat CM Punk for goodness sake. Let's not read so much into this Sherdog.

Boy o boy am I looking forward to tonight

Boner City

Sage via using hair gel

Sage has huge potential, and I hope he has developed his BJJ game. He does this weird low-fight-IQ thing where he will go for a takedown if it's available to him even if his opponent is much better on the ground. Does he have a real fight team yet or is his dad still running his training camps?

lol no, what i do remember is barbarena landing good shots on the feet and rogan not even mentioning any of them.

that said, i hope he beats gall because he's really unlikable and sage is such a nice harmless weirdo.

I hope Sage beats him.

Yeah I switched my pick to Sage after rewatching
Less dramatic of a choke job that I remembered

Back