Just rewatched Diaz/McGregor

This days to prepare stuff is way overused. Nate made weight and then it's just two guys going at it. It's not like he's Hendricks when he's not in camp. Gameplans often go out the window after the first few punches anyways. I expect a very similar fight with plenty of days to prepare.

Thank you. The "gassing" didn't happen until he started getting lit up.
Or MAYBE he started getting lit up because he started getting tired.

Seriously pretending this dude wasn't exhausted is the dumbest shit going.

I thought Conor did better in the first half of rd 2 than rd1. He lit up Nate pretty good...Nate was a little rocked at one point just b4 he threw his hands up. Then yeah....Conor slowed WAY down....lethargic movements, legs looked spent.

Good 4 Nate but Conor was tagging him up pretty good in that 2nd. Lefts and uppercuts.

Why cant Cabo Diaz get warmed up and find his range? So dismissive are these huggers.

Nate throws a fair amount of strikes and he had no camp. Yet, we have so many people talking about Conor gassing. He actually was smiling and talking shit 20 seconds before the 1-2 that put him on queer street. Fanboys lets jut give Nate his due. He out struck the great Conor McGregor. I think they should switch their claims. "Noth a man alive thath can take my lefth hand" -Nate Diaz -Kenny Florian -Melania Trump
I never thought he had gassed. For me Conor simply got rocked but whatever.

Or MAYBE he started getting lit up because he started getting tired.

Seriously pretending this dude wasn't exhausted is the dumbest shit going.
OR Diaz found his timing.

You're a known McGregor nuthugger. Stop with the excuses.

Back