Just rewatched Diaz/McGregor

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
Nate throws a fair amount of strikes and he had no camp. Yet, we have so many people talking about Conor gassing. He actually was smiling and talking shit 20 seconds before the 1-2 that put him on queer street. Fanboys lets jut give Nate his due. He out struck the great Conor McGregor. I think they should switch their claims. "Noth a man alive thath can take my lefth hand" -Nate Diaz -Kenny Florian -Melania Trump

I did rewatch the fight like 2 days ago, Conor had 3-4 good shots in 1st round, Nate had 3-4 good shots 2nd round, best fighter overall (best MMA fighter) won.

Nate throws a fair amount of strikes and he had no camp. Yet, we have so many people talking about Conor gassing. He actually was smiling and talking shit 20 seconds before the 1-2 that put him on queer street. Fanboys lets jut give Nate his due. He out struck the great Conor McGregor. I think they should switch their claims. "Noth a man alive thath can take my lefth hand" -Nate Diaz -Kenny Florian -Melania Trump
Thank you. The "gassing" didn't happen until he started getting lit up.

really-how-interesting.jpg.png

Nate's jabs, check hooks, and body shots (in and out of the clinch) often still aren't given enough credit.

He was smiling and talking shit because he was trying to show Nate (and the judges) that he wasn't bothered. He was. His smile was more like a cringe and he was obviously exhausted.

He was smiling and talking shit because he was trying to show Nate (and the judges) that he wasn't bothered. He was. His smile was more like a cringe and he was obviously exhausted.
Obviously? No. He became more flat footed, and I'll attest that to cockiness. He busted his man up because he was planted on his lead when he wanted to strike. Conor is quicker. I guess he was just inefficient with his energy. Or he didnt like when someone started landing on that silly beard.

Obviously? No. He became more flat footed, and I'll attest that to cockiness. He busted his man up because he was planted on his lead when he wanted to strike. Conor is quicker. I guess he was just inefficient with his energy. Or he didnt like when someone started landing on that silly beard.
All that and not a damn thing changes the fact that at the end of the day, Nate finished Conor inside of two rounds.

You're welcome buddy. Have a pleasant evening.

Conor won round 1.
Nate won the fight.
Red Pantie Night for Nate.
End of Chapter 1.

Conor fucked his face so bad men. Round 1 i got Conor 10-9 or 10-8

Conor threw a 5 punch combo about 5 seconds before Nate rocked him with the 1-2. Then he "gassed" He also threw 4 headkicks early in the round, you don't do that when you're gassed. Conor looked back on the fight and remembered having nothing left after getting tagged several times, and blamed his cardio. Still not giving Nate credit. He'll learn when it happens again.

he got slapped around and finished by a guy with days to prepare.

thats what happened the first time i saw it, and thats what happened the 129th time i saw that fight.

Back