Just rewatched Cruz vs. Cody and if you score it properly Cruz actually won

I'll watch it on mute later, without that Rogan. Everything Cody did he was going on and on and on about, but Cruz landed many times and he was more silent. Cruz landed about 60 leg kicks to Cody's 5 leg kicks, but Rogan barely mentioned it and normally he loves the leg kicks. Very biased.

TS, I picked Cruz to win, and love Cruz, and hope he wins a rematch, but no. He lost, and pretty badly too.

I'll watch it on mute later, without that Rogan. Everything Cody did he was going on and on and on about, but Cruz landed many times and he was more silent. Cruz landed about 60 leg kicks to Cody's 5 leg kicks, but Rogan barely mentioned it and normally he loves the leg kicks. Very biased.

You hurt bro?

TS, I picked Cruz to win, and love Cruz, and hope he wins a rematch, but no. He lost, and pretty badly too.

He would get KOd in a rematch lol

There is a large skill gap between him and Cody, he will never close it

Considering that Cruz got knockdown like 3 times while Cody was fine all along, I don't think that Cruz feels like he won no matter the scoring system.
Exactly. At the post fight presser Cruz said himself that Cody won and he offered no excuse.

I wanted Cruz to win too, but he didn't.

Shut up. Cruz fan here. He lost fair and square. Good win for Cody. After all Dom has been through he might be back, he might not...

But he's a legend on the mic and in regards to fighting. If he retired today that comeback is still remarkable.

lol Cruz couldn't take him down. DJ is definitely is not taking him down.

MM could definitely take down the akward Cody.Cruz slowed down, he's an injured Hollywood version of his former self

MM could definitely take down the akward Cody.Cruz slowed down, he's an injured Hollywood version of his former self

Make more excuses please. Cody is a great wrestler. And MM couldnt even submit pathetic Tim Elliot. Wake up from ur dream

I had Cody winning 1 & 3 10-9 and 4 10-8.
Cruz won the 2nd and by the 5th I really didn't even bother keeping score anymore because Cruz had to stop him to win, you can give that to him if you want but he still lost pretty convincingly.

Dom got 1,2 and definitely 5. Cody pulled out all effort by the the 5th

I scored rounds 1, 2, and 5 to cruz
3 and 4 were definitely Cody.

The UFC scoring has always been round by round so I'm not sure you could possibly have Cody winning. Round 1 was close.

Cruz learnt a valuable lesson tonight...never leave it in the hands of the judges. It was closer than Woodley and Wonderboy that's for certain.

I think for that reason Cruz will get an instant rematch and TJ will get rivera after he beats Caraway.

GAOuM9t.gif

Make more excuses please. Cody is a great wrestler. And MM couldnt even submit pathetic Tim Elliot. Wake up from ur dream

No excuses Cody barely beat a hobbled Hollywood Cruz after 5rds.
Cody will get a chance to prove that he's great at anything now that he will fight the top 10 that he jumped over to get the title shot.
MM is just way too quick and will be a step ahead of Garbage

Not all strikes are created equal. Cody sat Cruz down many times and made him look like a fool. He was in total control of that fight.

I scored rounds 1, 2, and 5 to cruz
3 and 4 were definitely Cody.

The UFC scoring has always been round by round so I'm not sure you could possibly have Cody winning. Round 1 was close.

Cruz learnt a valuable lesson tonight...never leave it in the hands of the judges. It was closer than Woodley and Wonderboy that's for certain.

I think for that reason Cruz will get an instant rematch and TJ will get rivera after he beats Caraway.
This has to be a troll job right? Absolutely no way in hell Cruz won. How many times did he get dropped?

Back