Just Rewatched Conor Mc G vs. Mendez

so are you going to post hundreds of messages only about RDA vs CMcG for the next three fucking weeks, or will you get bounced or fuck off before then?
One thing you'll learn fast about me, I'm a man with 1000 identities and I'll always be back to do what I do best and that's piss off the fanboys. You guys take the hook every time too.

My feeling is that a full camp Mendes would have done a little better but the outcome would most likely still be the same.
Conor has shown a great gas tank and conserves energy better than Chad. Mendes might get more takedowns if he had more time to train giving him better cardio BUT......
He still would have eventually gotten too tired to keep getting take downs IMO. The fight starts on the feet every round and Conor would eventually
stuff a takedown or two, pick Mendes apart and put him out. McGregor seems to have a rock solid chin and he can eat Chads shots. But there are very few FW's most likely that can eat Conors left. Chad is an incredible fighter and one the very best FW's of all time but McGregor has shown that if he can keep it standing he will pick you apart. Especially someone with Chads reach. Conor eventually stuffs a takedown and finds a way to put Chad down.....In my humble opinion... But hey maybe Chad with a full camp would bulldoze through Conor and get a takedown at the start of every round and keep him down. Would be highly unlikely though

My random thought on the fight.

That's like saying if Conor had was able to use TDD & submission defence would he have won the fight?

Yeah but by this point RDA will have Conor against the fence in the clinch working the legs with knees and dropping for doubles. Mendes is nowhere NEAR the pressure fighter RDA is. That's what costed him. He allowed Conor to back him up against the fence and ate kicks. RDA will never let this happen. Conor's either gonna be willing to give up center of the octagon or get taken down right away.
I'm not a fan of Conor but Conor haters should have learnt a thing or two from the Aldo fight. This is the fight game, Mcgregor does have mad skill but I think it is his mental game that sets him apart from the rest.

One thing you'll learn fast about me, I'm a man with 1000 identities and I'll always be back to do what I do best and that's piss off the fanboys. You guys take the hook every time too.
"You can kill me but 2 will take my place!!" haha

Honestly I think if it weren't for Conor's enormous reach/size advantage he would have lost that fight badly.

Conor fans always get agitated when this fight is brought up. Conor showed alot of heart and toughness in that fight and got the win but mendes really did bully him the for most of the fight, conor fans deny this.
that doesnt change the result. Mendez fans can say he had a bad camp, or that conor got lucky. Mcgregor fans can say that conor fought mendez without training for the style. Everybody can say whatever they want.

But the truth is that the result is Conor winning by stoppage. Rewind the tape every time, Chad will never win. I think that is was mendez fans deny

I'm not a fan of Conor but Conor haters should have learnt a thing or 2 from the Aldo fight. This is the fight game, Mcgregor does have mad skill but I think it is his mental game that sets him apart from the rest.
I'm not even close to a Conor hater there, slick. I'm genuinely picking RDA because I know he's going to win and the Conor fans are swarming guys like me all pissed off because I'm betting against their hero.

They accuse everyone who's picking RDA of being a hater who picked Aldo and Mendes and that's fucking retarded. I didn't bet on Aldo. The worst part is that none of these punk ass children have any evidence that I did in the first place. It's straight up comedy.

I'm throwing every one of these dickwads on ignore until after the fight. This does two things. It prevents me from seeing their retarded ass posts and helps me keep tabs on who I'm gonna roast the fuck alive on March 6th. Everyone that's on the list is the ones I'm going after.

giphy.gif

Thats all I remember

man Mgregor is so much bigger than Chad. Its crazy

that doesnt change the result. Mendez fans can say he had a bad camp, or that conor got lucky. Mcgregor fans can say that conor fought mendez without training for the style. Everybody can say whatever they want.

But the truth is that the result is Conor winning by stoppage. Rewind the tape every time, Chad will never win. I think that is was mendez fans deny
This is why you Conor fans will never have any respect and be a laughingstock of these boards. You clearly don't know shit about combat sports. What we are trying to tell you is that the fight exposed a lot about Conor. You can't see this because you have a nutsack resting on your forehead at the moment. Nobody is debating who won the fight or if the stoppage was just, or whatever. We are saying that a two week fighter was able to land flush counters on Conor and take him down, bust him open and make him beg for a standup. That's irrefutable. And RDA is better at doing all of those things.

that's nice, dear
I'm not even close to a Conor hater there, slick. I'm genuinely picking RDA because I know he's going to win and the Conor fans are swarming guys like me all pissed off because I'm betting against their hero.

They accuse everyone who's picking RDA of being a hater who picked Aldo and Mendes and that's fucking retarded. I didn't bet on Aldo. The worst part is that none of these punk ass children have any evidence that I did in the first place. It's straight up comedy.

I'm throwing every one of these dickwads on ignore until after the fight. This does two things. It prevents me from seeing their retarded ass posts and helps me keep tabs on who I'm gonna roast the fuck alive on March 6th. Everyone that's on the list is the ones I'm going after.
rda fanboy lol

No doubt Mcgregor fans will solidify them selves as the worst MMA fan base. I will be picking RDA also. Personally I think he will be way too much for Mcgregor and this time the Irishman has bitten off more than he can chew.

just watched it.

mcgregor looked out of it, but still dominated the stand up like chad's never been dominated before.

goat

No doubt Mcgregor fans will solidify them selves as the worst MMA fan base. I will be picking RDA also. Personally I think he will be way too much for Mcgregor and this time the Irishman has bitten off more than he can chew.
I'm all the way on board this ship with you. Hell, I'm the one guiding the ship. And YES, I agree. Conor fans make me wanna go find a Machida fan and give him a hug. This level of nuthuggery has reached heights beyond orbit. It's making Sherdog terribly unpleasant to log onto.

I've been here for every shithead era. The post-TUF era newbs, the Liddell era newbs, the Lesnar era newbs, the Machida era newbs, the GSP era newbs, the Rousey era newbs and I must say, Conor's fans are by FAR the worst of them all.

To take the words straight from Conor himself, it's a whooooooooole other ballgame.

Back