Just Rewatched Conor Mc G vs. Mendez

You're a hater. Conor was saying chad wasn't doing shit, which he wasn't. Also even if Rda does eat his soul, he still has more balls than anyone since bj Penn. Gsp could learn a thing or two from conor.

LMAO you guys are funny. He was getting his head knocked in. This is the same guy who says that fighters shouldn't look to the refs for help. Well he was basically begging the ref to get him out of a situation he couldn't get out of himself.

He most certainly did NOT win that 1st round. And of course, you seem to forget as to many other conor haters, that conor was injured and his training camp was severely hampered, because of it. His movement in the fight was hampered. Which was obvious watching it..

Oh, and mendes was gassed cause of the body shots and the pace conor put on him, not cause of this alleged 2 week training camp.
Stand it up Herb!!!!

"He's fighting. I'm not standing it up, he's fighting! Do something" - Herb Dean

Chad defiantly seemed to hit Conor harder then anyone else has. Aldo landed one good one but Chad hit him a few times with some that would of knocked out most.

Would have*

Honestly, where is all this "would of" shit coming from lately? It hurts me in the eyes. And english isn't even my first language, I can only imagine how damaging it feels for native english speakers.

Yessssss!!!!!!! Let that butthurt flow!!!! This is good. This is therapeutic!!!!!! Keep it going!!!!
so are you going to post hundreds of messages only about RDA vs CMcG for the next three fucking weeks, or will you get bounced or fuck off before then?

Lol as Conor is asking for a stand up he eats a huge elbow. A stand up at that point would've have been insanity.

Would have*

Honestly, where is all this "would of" shit coming from lately? It hurts me in the eyes. And english isn't even my first language, I can only imagine how damaging it feels for native english speakers.

Actually this mistake is typical of native speakers, since 'would've' sounds the same as 'would of', so if English is your mother tongue and you never bothered to study proper grammar, you're very likely to make this error.

I have a hard time seeing Conor not being punched and elbowed into mush if this hits the ground. Diaz is very slick from the bottom and RDA pretty much just lit his ass up from the top position. Conor fans better hope for a quick KO or this fight is going to get real ugly.

I think Mendes landed well on the feet. On the ground he was controlled a lot(not losing but his posture and wrists were) + he ate some as well. The blood came from eye gauging. Mendes did great though.

I have a hard time seeing Conor not being punched and elbowed into mush if this hits the ground. Diaz is very slick from the bottom and RDA pretty much just lit his ass up from the top position. Conor fans better hope for a quick KO or this fight is going to get real ugly.

Watching the Mendes fight again just makes me think how much Aldo screwed up. He definitely could have won the fight. Conor had nothing off his back.

Conor fans always get agitated when this fight is brought up. Conor showed alot of heart and toughness in that fight and got the win but mendes really did bully him the for most of the fight, conor fans deny this.

Or that you would have seen his name spelled 'Mendes' thousands of times.
I agree Mendez is the typical way of spelling that name. Mendes is probably the anglo spelling of the name and is less common.

Back