Just rewatched condit vs diaz

I like both guys and could've gone either way but had Condit .... razor thin.
You also have to establish that Carlos was circling away from cage which at sometimes looked like he was like jogging away.
Great fight, btw

I don't agree, I'm not giving Carlos a single round. Five rounds of timidity. That's the "fight" that shot my interest for mma to be honest.

Your AV screams "unbiased" opinion.

"Shot my interest in mma" yet you're still here, on an mma forum. Makes sense.

Your AV screams "unbiased" opinion.

"Shot my interest in mma" yet you're still here, on an mma forum. Makes sense.
You'll end up nowhere judging users by their avatars.

This forum is full of all kinds of people, non-mma fans included. I don't care much about mma, I don't try to keep up etc etc. I definitely don't stay up like I used to do.
You think there's a bouncer that checks people on registration? There isn't.

Edit: While I'm at it, the UFC has put good work on making me not care about mma as well.

It’s because Diaz fans are almost as bad as Conor fans. They think when he stands there and says “come on motherfucker” and “what you got 209 bitch” it’s an unwritten rule you have to stand still and let him hit you, your strikes don’t count otherwise.

Also they wanted him to get the interim belt because they thought he was the guy to take down gsp.

Last edited:
It’s because Diaz fans are almost as bad as Conor fans. They think when he stands there and says “come on motherfucker” and “what you got 209 bitch” it’s an unwritten rule you have to stand still and let him hit you, your strikes don’t count otherwise.
The good ol' "Diaz fans did 9/11" attitude.

I see you're a mind reader, impressive.

Condit spent 90% of that fight running away from Nick.

Did he win based on points from jabs? Sure.

The bigger issue here is pretty much everyone that paid for that event was expecting the "natural born killer" to show up and Nick/Condit to have a fight of the year performance.

Instead we ended up seeing a snooze fest which consisted of Condit jabbing and then running out of range.

We should have seen a war that would have made the just bleed gods proud.

And Condit let us down.

Does anyone really give a fuck who won that travesty of a fight?

Watch it on repeat 100 views, and Condit wins every time. You had to be a stoned Diaz retard to actually believe for a second that Nick won that fight by stumbling forward like some brain-dead zombie while getting outworked, outmaneuvered and out struck.

I don't agree, I'm not giving Carlos a single round. Five rounds of timidity. That's the "fight" that shot my interest for mma to be honest.

Works for me. Diaz 1,2,3,4,5.

People were mad at the way Condit fought which I get and it bleed over into how they felt about the decision. Condit definitely won though

Watch it on repeat 100 views, and Condit wins every time. You had to be a stoned Diaz retard to actually believe for a second that Nick won that fight by stumbling forward like some brain-dead zombie while getting outworked, outmaneuvered and out struck.
What fight?

Btw, my time machine works! Diaz fans are the mutated, shape-shifting evil of the world again!:D "stoned Diaz retard" There we go. At any moment we'll be called thugs and fake gangstas again.

People were just upset because more than half the time Condit was literally running away from Diaz via that Poke and Run technique

The fight could have gone either way depending on how you rate pitter patter type kicks.

Close fight not a Robbery either guy could of got the nod and this is coming from a huge Diaz fan.

Condit's open workout footage from Embedded:

GracefulMiserlyDegu-max-1mb.gif

if you could hit your opponent and not get hit back why the fuck wouldnt you do that? if condits strikes were weak and insignificant then nick should have just walked through them and smashed condit right?

Back