Just rewatched 25th Anniversary Press Conference and I'm kinda hyped about Gaethje vs Vick

Who wins?

• Total voters

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I thought the trash talk was corny at first, but watching it again it was pretty good. Hope we get a brawler. Vick is rising. I think he pulls it off.

Last edited:
"You're 29 years old and your punch drunk and slurring when you talk bro... I'm not gonna stand like a retard and fight..."

Vick made Justin look like a fool at that press conference...

I’d like Homer Simpson to win but I think Vick (Earthworm James) will stomp him.

Vick made Justin look like a fool at that press conference...

I think he did. It was funny how Gaethje was trying to trash talk about making more in bonuses than Vick has made his entire career.

<36>

Last edited:
Vick: I have more money than you right now
Justin: No
Vick: Well who cares

Dead even at 11 votes per guy. I'm gonna go with Gaethje, just for shits and giggles.

winner of this fight can fight the winner of lee and pettis if those 2 get matched up or something.

Gaethje's style is take a shot to give a shot. That's not a smart style, but maybe he will use his wrestling. I doubt it though. He's coming off of two KO losses and Vick has been on fire shy of the Dairush fight. I see Vick using his length to land something wicked.

I hope Justin wins though...

I thought the trash talk was corny at first, but watching it again it was pretty good. Hope we get a brawler. Vick is rising. I think he pulls it off.

agreed. the trash talk was good because they were both actually speaking truth.

War Vick!!

Punching bag Gaethje is gonna get knocked out again.

Gaethje should come in with some crazy takedown/ground and pound oriented game just to foster unpredictability and to avoid damage. But he's a creature of habit. The leg kicks are great. The durability is there but likely diminished. But if he wants to have a longer career, he needs to adapt.

Well Vick took that round for sure, Gaethje looked gotten too by the end, probably because everything Vick said was pretty much true

Not sure he takes the fight though, I see Justin fighting like a man who needs to keep his job and getting it done

Vick keeps his head high. He's gonna get hit with an overhand right and get KO'd. I don't understand why he doesn't fight like Jon Jones. There is literally a dude with a similar build who is one of the best ever. Why would you not copy his style?

Should be a great fight!

Gaethje could literally snap a leg

That's why I'm tuning in

Back