• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Remember This....

$mux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
3,133
Reaction score
0
What can I say other than the music itself?
Music?
Yes, to the ears that dare to hear,
that dare to hear, that dare to hear.
Both the silence and the sound.
Music?
Yes, the silence sound
Duality necessity belongness
Balance projection pointless cosmo nature
natural feeling-sensitivity.
Dial point of vibration intensity
Indicator express image expression.
Express image expressions need necessity being
Code alter otherness continuance...on
On...on...on
The music is the word of words...on

-Sun Ra

d538846vf73.jpg


...and with that........................................................................................................................
 
as voltaire once said "anything too stupid to be spoken, is sung."
 
today on the radio I heard some German industrial gospel techno weird shit. Like Rammstein covering O Holy Night. It was insane.
 
Originally posted by iamfuscia
as voltaire once said "anything too stupid to be spoken, is sung."
You are one singing mother fucker then.
 
Smux is gone? Now ho's left to applaud me on my music choices? Who's left to create musical threads in which to berate skinnywussy?
 
I actually think SkinnyWussy makes Smux look foolish in those threads.
 
he isn't gone. you're stupid. That's why you like bad music. The only good music is that which you haven't heard of. Thus speaks smux. Through me, like. I'm channeling dead vets. THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT. (all hail)
 
Originally posted by eNVy
Smux is gone? Now ho's left to applaud me on my music choices? Who's left to create musical threads in which to berate skinnywussy?

one dead indie rocker, one to go.
 
Originally posted by eNVy
Smux is gone? Now ho's left to applaud me on my music choices? Who's left to create musical threads in which to berate skinnywussy?

those aren't music threads. they're threads about his record collection (i wonder if he's ever listened to any of them).
 
When you're down. And troubled. And you need a helping hand.
Walk down that Lonesome Road. All by yourself.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MEXICO.
 
Originally posted by skinnywussy
one dead indie rocker, one to go.

Indie Rocker? Damn that was harsh.

Let it be noted I am eclectic. I own Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, and Pantera CD's. All on Smux's most hated list. I'm sure I love music that's on your most hated list as well.

I won't hold it against you though, your one of the few good vets left. Without you I would never have the joys of TIMECUBE.
 
smux, do you like squarepusher? I like squarepusher. Do you guys think I'll get more pussy when I get my black belt?
 
Originally posted by RightintheFace
smux, do you like squarepusher? I like squarepusher. Do you guys think I'll get more pussy when I get my black belt?
ask your girl.
 
Originally posted by eNVy
Indie Rocker? Damn that was harsh.

Let it be noted I am eclectic. I own Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, and Pantera CD's. All on Smux's most hated list. I'm sure I love music that's on your most hated list as well.

I won't hold it against you though, your one of the few good vets left. Without you I would never have the joys of TIMECUBE.

You know what's even better than Timecube? Gleaming the Cube. I loved that movie when I was a kid - it had Hawk, Mountain and a bunch of the other best skaters from back in the day.

If you never skateboarded... then it has no redeeming value whatsoever.
 
the best part of gleaming the cube was when christian slater ollies through the paneglass window and saves his girlfriend.
 
Back
Top