Just remember precision beats power, timing beats speed

McGregor fans quoting one of the dumbest lines ever said <Lmaoo>.

source.gif

39530cb4659dc4d4eeb5162f65a16582.gif

giphy.gif

All 5 rounds start standing, and when Conor is in the ring he makes it a boxing match. Only one take down in Conors entire career has beaten Conor, the rest he fought from the ground or foiled them

That take down you talk about was initiated by Conor out of desperation from getting his head pounded in against a guy that he should never want to be on the ground with. I would suggest you don't say his entire career either as he has been beat on the ground more than once.

That take down you talk about was initiated by Conor out of desperation from getting his head pounded in against a guy that he should never want to be on the ground with. I would suggest you don't say his entire career either as he has been beat on the ground more than once.
defo wasnt initiated by conor and im on about his ufc career, bum fights when he was 18 hardly matter these days

For all of the humbling talk I’ve never heard Conor say one word about Khabib while Khabib can’t keep Conor off his mind..

Conor prefers to let dollies thrown at innocent buses do the talking for him.

Its Kebab doing these interviews with anger in his face down talking Conor. Meanwhile Conor stays humble and confident and mentally picturing KOing Kebab.
You need to read The Secret and then maybe you will understand
The Secret is overrated, reality is all a simulation
maxresdefault.jpg

Mcgregor is precise in his strikes and timing is perfect. Incredible ring IQ, analysing every little movement his opponent makes. He is like a high tech fighter jet reading all the data and making crisp, sharp movements.
Khabib on the other hand is more like an airliner with its computers turned off. Sloppy and with a low ring IQ.
I would not be surprised if this fight is like McGregor Aldo. Difference being that Aldo can be unpredictable, Khabib isnt. His only gameplan will be take down take down take down, which is all Conor will be training for. His head movement is poverty compared to Aldos.
I predict a KO inside 2 minutes as Khabib shoots for a telegraphed take down with zero head movement.
When you train Martial Arts one thing they tell you is the worst thing that can happen is being able to see something coming and knowing there is nothng you can do to stop it. Khabib will takedown McGregor over and over again. If two weeks mini Mendes could then a monster like Khabib is gonna have his way with the Irishman.

defo wasnt initiated by conor and im on about his ufc career, bum fights when he was 18 hardly matter these days

Well then be clear what you mean. When you say his entire career, people are going to take you literally. You can't eliminate portions of history just because they are inconvenient to your story, especially when that history demonstrates the same gaps that have followed him into his career later on.

He did initiate the takedown on Nate and he did so because he was getting lit up. Watch the fight again if you don't remember.

You have touch butt dork as part of your avatar?

Khashook haz already lost. He's way out of his element here.

Don’t forget to swallow
Lol the worst kind of poster on this board, a useless hater

If you say anything positive about a fighter, you're a nut hugger

People call me a Conor nuthugger because I'm objective about his skills and advantages. Add something.

Losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning, I'll let you use that for free ;)

Its not yours to let me use, its just some shit you stole from conor. Notice he didnt even include you in that little soundbite...i guess that would be "...and cucks focus on losers"

Past week or two, I've been wondering if Conor won't win this fight. Khabib is reckless and keeps his hands down. Can he take it when he gets caught? He either has to eat a shot coming in to take the fight to the ground or survive until Conor gets tired.

Back