Just remember precision beats power, timing beats speed

Conor has beaten 2 champs in his career. How many did kebab beat?

Conor has 1 to 2 rounds of Khabib on top of him until he's stumbling around the octagon like a drunk with no power in his fists.
Do you honestly think mcgregor has the heart to go two rounds with Khabib on top of him? I think he gives the neck up far before that.

source.gif

39530cb4659dc4d4eeb5162f65a16582.gif

It wont be long now until this familiar sight..
giphy.gif

Kebabs fans tears will be delicious when Conor Aldo's him in the first.

For all of the humbling talk I’ve never heard Conor say one word about Khabib while Khabib can’t keep Conor off his mind. Looking forward to seeing the overrated Dhagistani paperchamp getting slept in round 1.
He didn’t say anything he flew to the other side of the world and threw a dolly.

Mark my words, this is exactly how this fight will end...... Brutal finish.

Takedowns beat Conor.

This isn't a boxing match.

So you're supposed to incorpotate head movement when you shoot for a td?<36>Conor fans you will not be missed.

I believe he's saying that Khabib doesn't really set up his takedowns. He more so overwhelms his opponents with forward pressure/hooks. That combination against Conor can end badly, considering Conor's reach advantage and ability to counter. In order for a takedown to not be telegraphed, it generally requires strikes to set it up, right? Just like throwing a naked leg kick with no strikes to set it up, doing so is asking for a counter strike. Khabib striking with Conor more then likely won't go Khabib's way. But once he potentially gets his hands on Conor, it's all Khabib from there.

Do you honestly think mcgregor has the heart to go two rounds with Khabib on top of him? I think he gives the neck up far before that.
Do you really think Khabib has the chin to last one with McGregor, The way he plods forward with no head movement with his chin up flaying his arms around like a trained seal is just begging to be KOd.

Perfect timing on a precise takedown.

AGREED

Its Kebab doing these interviews with anger in his face down talking Conor. Meanwhile Conor stays humble and confident and mentally picturing KOing Kebab.
You need to read The Secret and then maybe you will understand

‘Kebab’

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Its Kebab doing these interviews with anger in his face down talking Conor. Meanwhile Conor stays humble and confident and mentally picturing KOing Kebab.
You need to read The Secret and then maybe you will understand

he's actually thinking about whether he can still snort coke or if usada will test for that just now

you dont know anything about what he is thinking because your fantasies about being his lover arent real, and you dont seem to realise that he talked trash for every other fight and he had read that idiotic nonsense back then

im going to to stop bullying you now because it feels like very poor sport. you need to go through puberty and move out of your parents house, then maybe you will understand

Just remember, a world class grappler will typically beat a world class striker if he gets him to the ground.

Do you really think Khabib has the chin to last one with McGregor, The way he plods forward with no head movement with his chin up flaying his arms around like a trained seal is just begging to be KOd.
I’ve yet to see mcgregor knock a normal sized human out. But I’ve seen Khabib take down some legit fighters.

Back