Just remember Eddie effing Alvarez and Dustin peahead Poirier smeshed Justin "worldbeater" Gaethje

No. You said Poirier would take a dump on Conor and that guy posted a pic of Conor making Poirier go face down ass up. You got served buddeh

Right, and what happened when Canner fought Joe Duffy ?

Thanks for proving my point.

Moron.

It is. I've been on Sherdog long enough to know how you haters work. Goalposts always get moved. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do.

Haters just gonna hate. Can't appreciate greatness so they try to tear it down.

Greatness doesn't choose the low hanging fruit.

Lol @ McTapper figrdt trying to fight washed up Frankie Edgar, then settling for the second lowest hanging fruit in Cerrone.

Didn't see him begging for a fight with Lee, Holloway, Poirier, Iaquinta, Gathje or Masvidal though.

The clowns acting like Justin has anything for Conor will be the first ones to call him a bum after Conor makes him look silly.
Conor's lead leg would get destroyed. The guy was on crutches just from kicking Diaz. Lol

I'm sure hes next

giphy.gif

Fucking burn

I'm sure hes next

Such deep seeded bitterness deep in your bum soul.

You're not Hitto level but it's pretty bad. Reflect on your own life and cleanse your soul.

I forgot, Canner McTapper only wants to rematch the people he lost to, not the ones he beat.

Fighters evolve, right ? Or are you gonna sit there and tell me that Duffy would beat McTapper in the rematch ?

Gaethje is ranked higher than Cerrone, and so is Holloway. Conor beat them years ago, just like Duffy beat him years ago.

Masvidal would smash his face off, embarrassingly fast, like he did to Ben Asscream, and so would Lee or Holloway or Gaethje. Iaquinta would likely beat his ass down too.

Regardless, enjoy the free win that the entire world (including Cerrone) predicted, sooner or later he will have to face someone who isn't going to fall over and stare up, waiting for Dean to stop it, as he blocks punches with his forearms.

Imagine thinking the Cerrone "fight" was real, and you call me a retard, hahaha.
Cerrone is rich as fuck already and anybody with half a brain knows he fights for fun. He doesn't need some UFC pay off to take a dive.

Conor was a horrific stylistic matchup for him. Ofc it was a tune up fight for Conor, that's doesn't mean it was fixed.

Btw if you haven't realized Cerrone is known for a glass body and a southpaw body kick lands right on the liver. He anticipated the body kick and ate a shot to the head. Then he ate 3 left hands against the cage from a guy who made a career with his left hand.

The UFC had zero reason to fix this, Cerrone is old battered and even in his prime would have major issues against Conor.

This phenomenon of underestimating conor as a fighter is ridiculous.
The idea that he doesn't stand a chance against justin or tony is mind blowing.

And any moron like you who believes this wasn't a complete farce would break in 5 seconds.

Enjoy mom's basement, gullible basement dweller.

People like you are the reason snake oil salesmen got rich back in the day. Don't forget that.
I have no idea what you two are fighting about, but y'all are both immature Idiots

Greatness doesn't choose the low hanging fruit.

Lol @ McTapper figrdt trying to fight washed up Frankie Edgar, then settling for the second lowest hanging fruit in Cerrone.

Didn't see him begging for a fight with Lee, Holloway, Poirier, Iaquinta, Gathje or Masvidal though.

More bum souls.

I'm here to help you guys work through the bitterness.

This phenomenon of underestimating conor as a fighter is ridiculous.
The idea that he doesn't stand a chance against justin or tony is mind blowing.

It's hilarious. Tony and Justin get hit more than almost anyone. They can easily get stopped by Conor.

Justin is way too hittable and has taken so much damage over his career, his chin finally cracked too.

If Justin wrestles then it's an interesting fight but if he tries to strike against Conor he's gonna get countered all night.

People here will hype up Justin and ignore the facts, Conor will starch him with ease, then everybody will say Justin's a sloppy striker that's always been beatable. Happens to every opponent that fights Conor. They're elite fighters until Conor murks them, then they're bums.
The facts are that fighters evolve and Justin never even started to implement head movement until after his 2 loses. So fuck off with the Conor blabber.

The facts are that Justin never fighter evolve and just never even started to implement head movement until after his 2 loses. So fuck off with the Conor blabber.
Give me a break. He's taken WAY too much damage, have you even seen his WSOF fights? He took a shit ton of damage before even getting into the UFC. Now in the UFC he's been through wars and finished multiple times. It's not like Justin has rangy crisp striking either. He's not very technical boxing wise, he loops punches, he loads up and over extends in every fight, he's got power and that's it.

He's gonna get countered and finished if he doesn't wrestle. It's like people forget that Conors arguably on of the best southpaw counter strikers in the sport

Smashed? Those were back and forth wars

YOU WANT SOMETHING TO REMEMBER - REMEMBER THAT COWBOY WAS ON A 2 FIGHT LOSING STREAK AND WAS JUST KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY JUSTIN IN HIS LAST FIGHT AND HAS NOT BEEN A THREAT TO ANY TOP GUY IN AT LEAST A YEAR.

I don't want to bash the guy but he was technically inferior to two fighters that Conor beat with ease, showing much better striking acumen than both of them. At the same time, Alvarez' wrestling was completely ineffective and Justin is no Khabib.

So I can't understant all this Gaethje hype and "he shoulda fought Gaethje" talk to prove himself. It's another thing if you say that he was in need of climbing the rankings to get a TS.
We all know Conor does not need to climb anything or win a fight for the UFC to give him a TS. Cowboy was just a comeback fight and, although not elite, he is still a decent well rounded fighter.
It's more of a ranking thing to me, than a prove it thing. Gaethje is next in line for the belt, and coming off three straight KO's. To beat Cerrone then just hop the guy ahead of you, who KO'd Cerrone before you and hasn't lost since seems like a duck. Especially since Conor doesn't have a lot of fights at 155, he shouldn't just be able to jump a contender like that.

Such deep seeded bitterness deep in your bum soul.

You're not Hitto level but it's pretty bad. Reflect on your own life and cleanse your soul.
I'll do that, when you come out of the closet. Only a gay man would have such devotion to another man

Back