Just remember Eddie effing Alvarez and Dustin peahead Poirier smeshed Justin "worldbeater" Gaethje

Justin fights differently now and I'd pick him to beat both Eddie and Dustin in a rematch

So there should be no fear signing a bout agreement against him then? :)

I think Conor can beat Justin and I think Conor still loses the Khabib rematch.

Justin however has the striking and defensive wrestling to cause problems for Khabib, he's earned his shot and I'd like to see him get it.

I'm sure Khabib would love nothing more than to see Conor take out Justin.

Every opponent beaten is a bum, all others are being ducked. It's the way haters minds work. But I understand, I was young once and emotionally invested in fights also. The truth is, Conor would destroy Gaethje. The reason UFC didn't make Conor vs Justin is because Gaethje refused some fights previously, so no way you're going to get a Conor fight after that.

Perhaps Conor should've proven he is better by beating him instead of facing a washed Cowboy.

Perhaps Conor should've proven he is better by beating him instead of facing a washed Cowboy.

No matter who he fought you clowns would say he's ducking somebody else or doesn't deserve the fight.

This is why sherdog is better when Conor isn't fighting.
Literally. Any excitement I get from watching Conor gets immediately ruined seeing both Conor fans and haters posting stupid shit on Sherdog.

You know how easy it is to make a nose bleed ?

Tell me, what did Donald do to convince you it was a "real" fight, other than throw one kick before turtling up and looking at Herb through his forearms, while he waited for it to be stopped by blocked punches.

What a farce.

It's ok though, now Canner has to face someone who won't take a dive.

Can't wait to see Poirier, Holloway, Gaethje, Lee or Masvidal take a steaming dump on his face.

Imagine thinking the Cerrone "fight" was real, what a bunch of gullible idiots we have on this forum, holy fuck.

Go wear your tinfoil hat elsewhere you idiot, his nose was broken and his face was a balloon you dont know shit about fighting

Yeah and those weren't that long ago. Gaethje has gotten better, but at his best I think Conor gets a ko pretty quick. Gaethje eats too many shots. Technicians almost always beat wild brawlers. It's just not a good style matchup for Gaethje.

Bingo

Gaethje is tailor made for Conor's style and he doesn't have the durability of a Diaz

He's getting fucked up and finished in 2 rounds max.
So why didnt he want to fight him, if hes that easy?

No matter who he fought you clowns would say he's ducking somebody else or doesn't deserve the fight.

<codychoke>

That isn't remotely true. Gaethje is the number one contender based on momentum and ranking. Everyone was calling for that fight. Beating an 0-2 fighter who got KO'd in both those losses doesn't warrant a title shot and pretty much everyone was predicting a first round KO for Conor. Stop twisting the narrative.

Alvarez and Poirier are former champions. It's not like those are easy fights.

Well if he fought Justin and did that to him, your post is what would be said as a means of bashing Conor..

Basically saying Justin is a bum.

Ans those are two fights where arguably Justin was winning. If he would have just shot in for the takedown against Dustin after he busted up his leg, he would have won.

So you got nothing, thanks for proving my point.

No. You said Poirier would take a dump on Conor and that guy posted a pic of Conor making Poirier go face down ass up. You got served buddeh

You know how easy it is to make a nose bleed ?

Tell me, what did Donald do to convince you it was a "real" fight, other than throw one kick before turtling up and looking at Herb through his forearms, while he waited for it to be stopped by blocked punches.

What a farce.

It's ok though, now Canner has to face someone who won't take a dive.

Can't wait to see Poirier, Holloway, Gaethje, Lee or Masvidal take a steaming dump on his face.

Imagine thinking the Cerrone "fight" was real, what a bunch of gullible idiots we have on this forum, holy fuck.
Take your meds bro

What about it didn't look real? The blood? Was it fake?

dude either he is an idiot or a troll. Don’t dignify his idiocy.

Cowboy is rich as shit. He doesn’t need to fight much less throw a fight much less break his nose on purpose. lol

Look kids, a retard.

Btw you do know that Conor already beat both Max and Dustin?

Justin got finished by two of Conor's sloppy seconds (Dustin and Eddie). He's got nothing for Conor on the feet.

Masvidal is the only one that's interesting imo.

I forgot, Canner McTapper only wants to rematch the people he lost to, not the ones he beat.

Fighters evolve, right ? Or are you gonna sit there and tell me that Duffy would beat McTapper in the rematch ?

Gaethje is ranked higher than Cerrone, and so is Holloway. Conor beat them years ago, just like Duffy beat him years ago.

Masvidal would smash his face off, embarrassingly fast, like he did to Ben Asscream, and so would Lee or Holloway or Gaethje. Iaquinta would likely beat his ass down too.

Regardless, enjoy the free win that the entire world (including Cerrone) predicted, sooner or later he will have to face someone who isn't going to fall over and stare up, waiting for Dean to stop it, as he blocks punches with his forearms.

Imagine thinking the Cerrone "fight" was real, and you call me a retard, hahaha.

<codychoke>

That isn't remotely true. Gaethje is the number one contender based on momentum and ranking. Everyone was calling for that fight. Beating an 0-2 fighter who got KO'd in both those losses doesn't warrant a title shot and pretty much everyone was predicting a first round KO for Conor. Stop twisting the narrative.

It is. I've been on Sherdog long enough to know how you haters work. Goalposts always get moved. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do.

Haters just gonna hate. Can't appreciate greatness so they try to tear it down.

Back