Just Realized The VPs Are Better Candidates Than the Presidents

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, this kinda blows my mind.

Tim Kaine > Hillary

MTQwMTk3NDIyNTI0NTQwMTM2.jpg

Why? Tim Kaine is crooked as they come as well. He handed his job as DNC chairman over to Debbie Wassermann-Schultz so that she could rig the primary, in exchange for a VP ticket. His hands are just as dirty as the rest of them.

Hillary & Trump both claim to be anti-TPP, and both of their VP picks are pro-TPP. Though supposedly Kaine has reverse-coursed on that, as soon as Hillary picked him.

Wow, this kinda blows my mind.

Tim Kaine > Hillary

MTQwMTk3NDIyNTI0NTQwMTM2.jpg

If Kaine was running with Hillary as his vice president they would have some good potential for some pretty cool bumper stickers

"Kaine and Not Able" for example

hillary-clinton-staircase-2016-drudge-screenshot-600.jpg

Why? Tim Kaine is crooked as they come as well. He handed his job as DNC chairman over to Debbie Wassermann-Schultz so that she could rig the primary, in exchange for a VP ticket. His hands are just as dirty as the rest of them.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Pence is a religious nutjob. So no, he's not better.

Somewhere, there's a B-level bodybuilder who's been enjoying lots of new found google traffic.

68937b683aa432822d89951f511cd6d1.jpg

Mike-Pence-Next-Up-.jpg

If Kaine was running with Hillary as his vice president they would have some good potential for some pretty cool bumper stickers

"Kaine and Not Able" for example

hillary-clinton-staircase-2016-drudge-screenshot-600.jpg

Say she wins, what's the plan? I mean every time world leaders meet they walk around together doing photo ops... Is she just going to get a wheelchair if she wins?

Pence is a religious nutjob. So no, he's not better.

Besides his stance on gays he has done a good job as the governor of Indiana and has been good for the state.

He can actually think outside of the box. For example there was a town in Indiana that was having a big problem with HIV spreading due to dirty needles. Needles are hard to come by so druggies were reusing and sharing needles. Sounds weird and kind of "out there" but he started giving out needles and it helped the problem. Druggies were going to shoot up anyway and giving them needles helped slow the spread of HIV. Weird example but like I said....but it shows that he can think outside of the box.

Besides his stance on gays he has done a good job as the governor of Indiana and has been good for the state.

He can actually think outside of the box. For example there was a town in Indiana that was having a big problem with HIV spreading due to dirty needles. Needles are hard to come by so druggies were reusing and sharing needles. Sounds weird and kind of "out there" but he started giving out needles and it helped the problem. Druggies were going to shoot up anyway and giving them needles helps slow the spread of HIV. Weird example but like I said....but it shows that he can think outside of the box.

That's not bad. I just can't get on board with someone that puts so much effort into fucking with gay people. I know Indiana got hit hard when he passed the "Religious Freedom Restoration" bill. It cost the state almost $100 million.

That's not bad. I just can't get on board with someone that puts so much effort into fucking with gay people. I know Indiana got hit hard when he passed the "Religious Freedom Restoration" bill. It cost the state almost $100 million.
How did he mess with gay people? He was probably just trying to protect Christian bakers and such from getting sued or fined for not baking homosexual wedding cakes.

Dude he probably doesn't care about gay people. It's just easy votes.

I'm atheist but would talk about god all day if I was running for office.

He can actually think outside of the box. For example there was a town in Indiana that was having a big problem with HIV spreading due to dirty needles. Needles are hard to come by so druggies were reusing and sharing needles. Sounds weird and kind of "out there" but he started giving out needles and it helped the problem. Druggies were going to shoot up anyway and giving them needles helped slow the spread of HIV. Weird example but like I said....but it shows that he can think outside of the box.
that's "outside of the box" thinking? Every civilized city in the Western world does this.

that's "outside of the box" thinking? Every civilized city in the Western world does this.
This. Clean needle exchange programs are as common and inside the box as it comes in addiction treatment these days. Safe injection centres are the next level up in terms of "outside the box" harm reduction.

Hillary & Trump both claim to be anti-TPP, and both of their VP picks are pro-TPP. Though supposedly Kaine has reverse-coursed on that, as soon as Hillary picked him.

Only Trump can claim to be against it. Hillary can tell us she is against now but we all know the truth.

You clearly don't know anything about public policy or the candidates' histories if you think Tim Kaine is better than Hillary.

Hillary is terrible and probably sociopathic, but she's a better candidate than Kaine by a mile.

Also, Pence would be a worse candidate than just about any Republican other than Trump-- he just benefits from the comparison to a completely incompetent running mate.

Only Trump can claim to be against it. Hillary can tell us she is against now but we all know the truth.

This is sadly actually true. Clinton has clearly been in favor of TPP and has been instrumental in its progress. Trump may be right about TPP for the wrong reasons, but he's still right.

Back