Just realized, the UFC would be dead without Brock

BlessedSoldier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At least 50% of mma fans came from Brock coming to the UFC. He brought some many wwe fans at the time it’s crazy. Yes Chuck, Tito and TUF 1 helped grow the sport but Brock took it to the next level and brought so many eyes to the UFC, Conor did too but nothing like Brock.

Without Brock the UFC would probably be dead.

At least 100% of your opinion is pulled straight from your arse.

Brock made UFC billion times more popular.

HW version of Conor.

Lesnar vs Carwin did about 100k more than Liddell vs. Ortiz 2 so the +50% figure is clearly nonsense.

Lesnar vs Carwin did about 100k more than Liddell vs. Ortiz 2 so the +50% figure is clearly nonsense.
Im not talking PPV numbers, I’m talking fans. I mean everyone of his fights brought in over 1 mil so what’s your point?

Remember when the UFC on Fox announcement was made?

Chuck was there...

61E1D194-4511-4705-95E5-FCDF67E55079.jpeg

This was Frankie Edgar

A2800987-4F15-473C-9BAB-9FF1853F1F73.jpeg

This was GSP

14C62E65-E262-4F09-A979-1C24D9ECBD3A.jpeg

Nobody knew who these guys were. It was awkward and funny at the same time...

Im not talking PPV numbers, I’m talking fans. I mean everyone of his fights brought in over 1 mil so what’s your point?

No you're talking out of your arse.

So these 'fans' you're talking about don't even watch it. Over a million watched PPVs before Brock and a million watched them when Brock was in them. But UFC 100...... GSP was on it too and he'd hit about 1 mill. Oh yeah and about ALL of his PPV's hitting over 1 mill, what about the Overeem one?

Great point well made though, complete nonsense as I've already said.

Just realized, the UFC would be dead without Brock
At least 50% of mma fans came from Brock coming to the UFC. He brought some many wwe fans at the time it’s crazy. Yes Chuck, Tito and TUF 1 helped grow the sport but Brock took it to the next level and brought so many eyes to the UFC, Conor did too but nothing like Brock.
Without Brock the UFC would probably be dead.

The most hilarious threads.
I swear you have to be related to Weird Al
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

bork1}bork1}bork1}

Back