Just realized I'm the Creed Bratton at work

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mods please delete.

Last edited:
Are you always allowed to drink at work or do you have to hide it?

This is a sad story. Your life will get worse if Biden gets elected. Trump 2020.

This is a sad story. Your life will get worse if Biden gets elected. Trump 2020.
Lol I legit saw a Facebook post from a friend of mine visiting the head stone of a mutual friend of ours who past away in a car accident and some trump support page he follows posts “to bad he’s not here to vote for trump!” Like damn there’s a time and place people

Lol I legit saw a Facebook post from a friend of mine visiting the head stone of a mutual friend of ours who past away in a car accident and some trump support page he follows posts “to bad he’s not here to vote for trump!” Like damn there’s a time and place people
Hey, being dead doesn't stop democrats from voting, so why shouldn't Trump get some post mortem votes too!

Meh who cares about being friends with co workers. Just fake that shit and get your money. Then use said money to do shit you actually want to and try to get dates/get laid.

Its really that simple

Just realized that everyone thinks I'm crazy. Like I'm friendly, but i say strange as shit. Why don't they understand ? That's me just being real.

Thank-you sir, because there's never been a more so appropriate moment to use the old:

#metoo

Back