Just re-watched the series finale to Breaking Bad...

Sorry. The machine gun in the trunk was just them fucking bailing out on any sort of satisfying and creative ending imo. Just dumb. The season as a whole was solid tho, not great, but solid.
Agreed. That was a dumb device.

Would have been cooler if he brought in some powder that they thought was Coke or heroin, but then it exploded and covered everyone with powder. Then the fire sprinklers activate and as the powder gets wet it turns into some acid and everyone is left dying on the ground a slow and tortuous death.

He is a chemist, after all, not a mechanical engineer.

It was over dramatic, the bitching and crying. It felt like a soap opera. Good show and all but it was really overdramatic.

Uncle-Jack%E2%80%99s-Mafia-remote-controlled-machine-gun-including-Uncle-Jack-and-Todd--300x199.jpeg

The penultimate episode Ozymandias was the highlight of the entire show. The finale was gift wrapped bs that I choose to see as Walt's 'fairy tale ending' as he slowly freezes to death in the car at the beginning of the episode. Top 5 worst finales for a great series.

I find myself rewatching this series at least once a year.

It may be time again....

Show wsa absolutely amazing and I loved the way they wrapped it up. I'm surprised so many people feel like Walt could have survived...he was bleeding out from a 7.62 x 54 bullet wound for quite a while. Anyways, great ending to a great show. I've gone through the series twice and I might give it another run in a couple of years. Feels a lot like Sopranos where there's some awesome episodes and then some dog-shit boring episodes though. That one where Walt is obsessed with a fly in his lab...just boring as shit and something I'll never re-watch.

Never saw one episode.
Just started binge watching Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad will probably follow.

Show wsa absolutely amazing and I loved the way they wrapped it up. I'm surprised so many people feel like Walt could have survived...he was bleeding out from a 7.62 x 54 bullet wound for quite a while. Anyways, great ending to a great show. I've gone through the series twice and I might give it another run in a couple of years. Feels a lot like Sopranos where there's some awesome episodes and then some dog-shit boring episodes though. That one where Walt is obsessed with a fly in his lab...just boring as shit and something I'll never re-watch.

Still important though. He almost told Jesse the truth about Jane

Then they saved that reveal till the very end. Awesome stuff

Still heartbroken than Todd didn't get to assrape Jesse to death.

This^^^. Watched the entire thing waiting for Jesse to get merc'd and was disappointed.

Gus and Saul were the best characters IMO. At the end I just wanted the thing to wrap up.

Hated how Mike died like a bitch. So out of character - he had made Walter his nephew up until then.

After such a great run, I loved that the showrunners had the balls to wrap the show up, instead of leaving everything hanging for a potential return.

Really? I thought the first and second season were slow and almost didn’t keep watching but from there shit got crazier and crazier. I didn’t know what else they could do after they killed gus and that season ended but then hank caught on to him and the final season was even more intense.

It’s rare for shows to get better every season and then end before they’ve been on too long. BB was one of the few shows to pull it off.

What I found neat about the first seasons is that you saw the transformation from ordinary guy to Heisenberg, we started with a meek underdog and we ended up with some kind of supervillain.

I forgot most of this show already. Haven't seen it in awhile. Probably will have to binge it again sometime soon.

I barely remember the end tbh. The first 2 or 3 seasons were great but the seasons after that were almost work to get through.
What?! Ur dumb. Started awesome, gradually gets even better.

Agreed. That was a dumb device.

Would have been cooler if he brought in some powder that they thought was Coke or heroin, but then it exploded and covered everyone with powder. Then the fire sprinklers activate and as the powder gets wet it turns into some acid and everyone is left dying on the ground a slow and tortuous death.

He is a chemist, after all, not a mechanical engineer.
I was laughing at your dumb idea at first, but your conclusion makes sense. However I’d argue he’s just an overall genius who can figure anything out

Rewatching this now...

Man this is a great show. I never fully appreciated just how destructive and manipulative walter was to jesse. And all jesse wanted/needed was a father figure.

No. There's no proof he was hit by a round at all. All you see is that he's wounded by something at the front and something that dosnt come out the other side when he's stood up. Could of been shrapnel. And see how many police cars attended? At least one of them would have some kind of medical kit to prevent blood loss.

Back