Just re-watched the series finale to Breaking Bad...

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
....and it doesn't get any better than this.
A perfect ending, it's tight, it comes full circle and it leaves you feeling satisfied and sad that it's no more.
S5: E16 "Felina"....................perfect

Going to listen to Baby Blue again

I barely remember the end tbh. The first 2 or 3 seasons were great but the seasons after that were almost work to get through.

Still heartbroken than Todd didn't get to assrape Jesse to death. That was the only thing I needed wrapped up (Todd would be unwrapped up though. For the aids)

Last edited:
Fantastic final episode! The writers tied it all up so neatly and it was exciting and interesting. Who would have thought of a remote control machine gun in the trunk of a car?

I felt skylar should of died instead of Walt

Sorry. The machine gun in the trunk was just them fucking bailing out on any sort of satisfying and creative ending imo. Just dumb. The season as a whole was solid tho, not great, but solid.

Sorry. The machine gun in the trunk was just them fucking bailing out on any sort of satisfying and creative ending imo. Just dumb. The season as a whole was solid tho, not great, but solid.
It was crude for sure, I can see that annoying people. To be fair, he was out of resources and out of time. A crude solution to a crude problem was all he had.

I fucking loved the ending. Perfect example of a show having a focus ending without losing any steam, I'd rather a show end a little early with a real ending than to run on fumes and ruin everything it built up. He may not have actually died, in fact he probably didn't. The show was obsessed with details and scientific accuracy, and that final scene wasn't fatal. Sort of a Life of Pi moment, could say he died and "won" or that Heisenberg died and Walt survived and saw justice.

I barely remember the end tbh. The first 2 or 3 seasons were great but the seasons after that were almost work to get through.
Really? I thought the first and second season were slow and almost didn’t keep watching but from there shit got crazier and crazier. I didn’t know what else they could do after they killed gus and that season ended but then hank caught on to him and the final season was even more intense.

It’s rare for shows to get better every season and then end before they’ve been on too long. BB was one of the few shows to pull it off.

Walt dying sucked but I loved when he confronted Gray Matter

Still heartbroken than Todd didn't get to assrape Jesse to death. That was the only thing I needed wrapped up (Todd would be unwrapped up though. For the aids)
Funny, I agree. Todd ended up being my favorite character of the series...."just so you know this isn't personal".
enhanced-buzz-6528-1380542010-5.jpg

....and it doesn't get any better than this.
A perfect ending, it's tight, it comes full circle and it leaves you feeling satisfied and sad that it's no more.
S5: E16 "Felina"....................perfect

Going to listen to Baby Blue again

You should go back and watch episode Ozymadias as well

Best episode of a tv show ever

You should go back and watch episode Ozymadias as well

Best episode of a tv show ever

So when Ozymandias episode aired and EVERYONE was saying how amazing it was...I knew two girls who heard about this and decided to try out the show by watching the second to last episode and then said ehh breaking bad isn't that good. And then never watching it again. WTF you literally saw the second to last episode with ZERO context.

It feels like such a crime lol

Last edited:
Goat show of all time imo. Season four was my favourite with Gus.
There was a incredibly detailed video explaining Walt would of survived with how quickly the cops got there. Leaving room for an editional episode with Walt awaiting trial, if they wanted to.

I think the main point for Walt was getting to scare the crap out of that couple that he used to work with. I forget their names, but it was the couple who went on to become successful while leaving Walt behind. He felt total control over those 2 and total empowerment. That was the most satisfying thing he ever got to do, through his point of view. And he did it with a couple of idiots, a laser pointer and some confidence. That was the best.

Last edited:
I still remember the tension I felt when the Neo-Nazis were pulling up and Walt could see them from the rear view mirror. RIP Hank.

Also the scene where Gus (great antagonist btw) was walking towards the hospital to finally kill Salamanca. The music was perfect.

Fantastic show.

So when Ozymandias episode aired and EVERYONE was saying how amazing it was...I knew two girls who heard about this and decided to try out the show by watching the second to last episode and then said ehh breaking bad isn't that good. And then never watching it again. WTF you literally saw the second to last episode with ZERO context.

It feels like such a crime lol

There should be charges pressed for such a stupid thing to do

Back