Just re watched the main event

Style Bender smoked sherbro’s natty goat and they’ve all gone hiding now

Rofl but if Conor has that confidence in his eyes the takedown would just go away right? Gtfo outta here
Lol, what? No. I didn’t say that at all.

khabib beats conor every time they fight, I was noting how petrified and shook costa looked just like conor did that fight. Costa mostlikely loses to izzy every time they fight too.

Really thought Costa was going to be able to bully him. I could tell at some point the poker face wore and he was drowning. Maybe Till gives him some problems, but I still think Adesanya wins that fight.

So you didn't see this the first time?
You really needed to rewatch that again?

Are you blind or what?
This is a fight that only required 1 view.
you are what they call a douche bag, my friend

So you didn't see this the first time?
You really needed to rewatch that again?

Are you blind or what?
This is a fight that only required 1 view.
It’s called analysis, google that up real quick little buddy. You are allowed to enjoy things more than once.

I rewatched it yesterday without the beer goggles, he made him look like an amateur

Lol. I thought you were going to say you rewatched it and Costa won. I've seen weirder shit on Sherdog. :p

Israel will go down as the MW goat

slow down there chief, he's got about 8 more defenses to go, no one thought Chris weidman was gonna show up when silva was clowning the luters and cotes of the division

I’m the same way. Typically watch some
Fights 2-3 times over again. Due to all the little
subtle things Israel was doing and tends to do his fights in particular require an additional viewing.
Exactly it’s too hard to notice those things when your so involved in the fight from a fan stand poin, so many things gets missed.

What are you talking about?

We were discussing what we just did and I had just had Bagel Bites. They go in the oven and are quite tasty

I’m the same way. Typically watch some
Fights 2-3 times over again. Due to all the little
subtle things Israel was doing and tends to do his fights in particular require an additional viewing.

Exactly this. On first watch I wasn't sure if all the marking's on Costa's leg were from cupping or kicks. Turns out they were already there from cupping. So he got cupping on his leg to hide the marks the kicks would inevitably do from the judges. Pretty clever.

Back