Just Ralph being Ralph

There are Charles and Robson jnr who are not that notorious like Ryan and Ralph.

Maybe the GB self defense curriculum need to be improved?
Just kidding

Robson Jr and Charles are Renzo’s half-brothers. Only Renzo, Ralph and Ryan had the same mom.

Statement from Ralph’s lawyer. If this statement is an accurate indication of his legal representation, Ralph should jump on the first plane to Rio. This dipshit sounds like his he got his JD from Trump University.

https://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-news/ralph-gracie-statement-regarding-flavio-almeida-altercation

Not clear which James Cook this guy is, but none of them have strong credentials except the super old guy who has a Penn degree, which can’t be this guy.

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Li...chType=0&FreeText=James cook&SoundsLike=False

Ralph has had some altercations before and recently fired or at least pushed out Kurt Osiander after making changes to his school's management. I don't think he's getting out of this problem scot free this time.

Last edited:
Robson Jr and Charles are Renzo’s half-brothers. Only Renzo, Ralph and Ryan had the same mom.

Yes, not the same thing. Renzo, ralph, and ryan basically grew up together without supervison (other than carlinhos) because robson and his wife moved to a different city when they were teenagers. Those three lived in their parenta house by themselves.

A different kind of bond between the three. I really wouldnt blame renzo if he cant turn his back on the one close brother that is left.

For the record,i think what ralph did was some sucker shit. He could have called him out then and there, tried to drag him out to fight. It looks like it was a setup from the getgo.

Why did no one jump Ralph? Seriously There were a dozen Gracie Barra guys there.

Is it true Ralph is hiding in Mexico right now?

Why did no one jump Ralph? Seriously There were a dozen Gracie Barra guys there.

Because it's Ralph Gracie.... He's the crazy OG Gracie that will show up at your academy, with his boys, and dish out a serving of ass kicking and not stop until all of your teeth are knocked out. That's exactly what all those guys were thinking.

\
Because it's Ralph Gracie.... He's the crazy OG Gracie that will show up at your academy, with his boys, and dish out a serving of ass kicking and not stop until all of your teeth are knocked out. That's exactly what all those guys were thinking.

If I saw someone hit Enson or Baret I would not be worrying about the consequences. I remember one time someone tried to do the same to War Machine and we shut down an entire Indian Reservation taking out guys. And 10 years ago GB was the same way. That is the jiu jitsu spirit or at least it used to be.
I personally would vote to have someone kicked out off the team if they just sat around while one of the team was getting beat down.

Last edited:
To be fair to the defense attorney here, consider that his client is Ralph. He's not being left with a lot of options in this case.

He's got to come up with something no matter how much of a reach. He can't just be like "Oh yeah. Ralph did it for sure. He is crazy like that." The mutual combat assertion is a ridiculous stretch but is probably the best strategy they have available to try to mitigate this disaster somehow.

Considering the circumstances, just the fact that they were somehow able to get a statement out without incriminating themselves further is probably a win for the defense.

Doubt he is in Mexico, it’s just assault.

I pray to all the gods Mr. Cook files a written motion on mutual combat. Won't happen, but we can dream.

Statement from Ralph’s lawyer. If this statement is an accurate indication of his legal representation, Ralph should jump on the first plane to Rio. This dipshit sounds like his he got his JD from Trump University.

https://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-news/ralph-gracie-statement-regarding-flavio-almeida-altercation
Didn’t you guys know it’s common practice for people to beat the fuck out of each other as spectators and coaches of a combat sport. I mean come on guys, it gets super emotional down there.

Anyway, it was considered mutual combat. Come on. Any guy knows that after you shake hands you start beating the fuck out someone. I mean, it’s common practice to slap hands/handshake before Jiu Jitsu players begin free sparring. Once he shook hands he should have known it was time for mutual combat.

Last edited:

First time two or more kids had the same mom in the history of the Gracies.

\

If I saw someone hit Enson or Baret I would not be worrying about the consequences. I remember one time someone tried to do the same to War Machine and we shut down an entire Indian Reservation taking out guys. And 10 years ago GB was the same way. That is the jiu jitsu spirit or at least it used to be.
I personally would vote to have someone kicked out off the team if they just sat around while one of the team was getting beat down.

Dude you did not seriously talk about fighting to defend War Machine did you? If he was getting his ass kicked he 100% deserved it.

Choose your friends wisely, Grasshopper.

I have trained with plenty of guys involved in some shady stuff. MMA coach got hit with an ax in the head during crime stuff. Not going to get involved in that. Other guy who recently got his black belts (doesn't train tho) thinks the LI rape stuff was awesome and is a part time drug dealer (leaches of his mom as his main income), I didn't talk with him and he was too afraid to roll with me anyway because he was a bitch. If say a girl he raped wanted to assault him up I would seriously consider holding him down so he couldn't defend rather then help him.

I have train with plenty of guys involved in some shady stuff. MMA coach got hit with an ax in the head during crime stuff. Not going to get involved in that. Other guy who recently thinks the LI rape stuff is awesome and is a part time drug dealer (leaches of his mom as his main income), I didn't talk with him and he was too afraid to roll with me anyway because he was a bitch. If say a girl he raped wanted to assault him up I would seriously consider holding him down so he couldn't defend rather then help him.

That is obviously different. I am talking about this situation.

Back