Just played through subnautica, Now I got a new itch.

Popsaregood230

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm looking for more survival-progression type games to play. Who's got ideas?

Subnautica kicked ass btw.

7 Days to Die bro. You loot and gather resources, and every seven days you've gotta face off against a zombie horde so you better have a stonghold in order.

Two things to note - it just updated to Alpha 17 and a lot of people (Including me) think it's a step back, so consider playing Alpha 16.4 instead (That shit's awesome - you can revert back to it in Steam properties). Plus there are a lot of mods available for this shit so check them out too

7 Days to Die bro. You loot and gather resources, and every seven days you've gotta face off against a zombie horde so you better have a stonghold in order.

Two things to note - it just updated to Alpha 17 and a lot of people (Including me) think it's a step back, so consider playing Alpha 16.4 instead (That shit's awesome - you can revert back to it in Steam properties). Plus there are a lot of mods available for this shit so check them out too
Might have to check this one out.

I hear DayZ and Ark are good. But I don't play survival games cause I don't like im.

never heard of this but just checked it out. Going to download it tonight.Is it pretty easy to learn? .. After I do i will pm u my steam name along with my penis pic so you dont think im some chick on the internet pretending to be a guy.
also if you have the updated version can u play with people with an older version? im not good with reverting and all of that

i just got subnaticia excited to play it havent heard anything bad about it

never heard of this but just checked it out. Going to download it tonight.Is it pretty easy to learn? .. After I do i will pm u my steam name along with my penis pic so you dont think im some chick on the internet pretending to be a guy.
also if you have the updated version can u play with people with an older version? im not good with reverting and all of that

There's a lot of shit to learn in terms of what resource/item can do what, but all the recipes are viewable from the start so you should get the hang of it quick. Basically when you start you want to level up your stamina and mining perks, and then move onto things like the workbench perk and so on so you can craft better items. A forge is essential so you can craft forged iron and later forged steel which is extremely handy. If you have any questions as you go along you can fire me a PM

As far as versions go, on steam if you go to Game Properties > Betas you can choose which versions of the game you want to run. Alpha 16.4 is the best IMO. 'Latest experimental build' is Alpha 17 which is a bit shit. I don't play multiplayer, but I'm sure you'll need to play whatever version the server is running because there is a world of difference between versions. There are prob servers running Alpha 16.4 (Since a lot of people are salty over Alpha 17)

Dick pics always appreciated

Dick pics always appreciated

1200px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg

Unless they've changed it, you can turn off hordes and reduce the number of enemy spawns which is quite helpful for a new player.

Back