Just noticed Dana refusing to buckle the title around Woodley's waist.

Dana will have to continue to wait for another potential great, white hope.

I'm starting to see more and more of why Woodley feels like "the man" is out for him. Nobody should need to put up with that shit. Granted hes making more than any of us would but its gotta be pretty irritating

You could have ended your sentence before "towards Woodley".

man, i'd LOVE to see chael replace dana. the ufc would be a lot more interesting. it's too bad that chael cut ties with them. they'd be smart to put him as the promotor.

Dana dreams of being a Roman Emperor at the Colosseum where a single turn of the thumb could get an unwanted fighter out of his life (and the life out of the fighter too).

he did'nt even do a post ppv recap interview with megan olivi like he does with every ufc event

Till is more marketable. Dana white has a bias towards promoting marketable fighters. He shouldn’t make it so obvious for fs.

man, i'd LOVE to see chael replace dana. the ufc would be a lot more interesting. it's too bad that chael cut ties with them. they'd be smart to put him as the promotor.

As if you could trust Chael in a business situation. Remember how his real estate career turned out?

Dana is right about Tyron. He does shoot himself in the foot often. Without even a question it should be him vs. Colby. Tyron though will probably throw cold water on it almost immediately and do nothing to capitalize on his good work last night.

Dana is not a good person to work for. He uses the size and strength of his company against the fighters far too frequently. He is not a good person in general and relies on bullying far too much. T-Wood does deserve some criticism too. You can't win the title and start asking for fights against Nick Diaz and GSP (who wasn't even in the UFC at the time). Bisping did similar things asking for Hendo and Diaz and I thought that was really weak. I also think a lot of fighters get in situations where they hold back in a fight--which is what Woodley did against Thompson and it's what made Lewis/Ngannou such a terrible fight. When they're in the midst of a fight like that, I think they should be asking themselves if it's worse to lose a fight where you never really even tried to win or risk getting clipped. Win bonuses give fighters incentive to choose the former and should probably be eliminated.

Why do you want professionalism? Someone who says and does the safest thing in every situation? I don't agree with Dana all the time but it sure beats some empty suit.

Dana is right about Tyron. He does shoot himself in the foot often. Without even a question it should be him vs. Colby. Tyron though will probably throw cold water on it almost immediately and do nothing to capitalize on his good work last night.
Watch this and tells me he doesn't know how to build a rivalry/hatred.

As if you could trust Chael in a business situation. Remember how his real estate career turned out?

real estate is NOTHING like being a promotor, though. total apples vs. oranges. if there's something chael knows, it's talking and building hype. and his personality is perfect because he's such a charming and gregarious guy.

i have like him for years but i have started to his this side of him way too much recently and alot of it is unjustified. yep seems like a giant dick

Dana dreams of being a Roman Emperor at the Colosseum where a single turn of the thumb could get an unwanted fighter out of his life (and the life out of the fighter too).

that really was him at one point, at least in the ufc. but once conor usurped him, his power diminished significantly. and the rest of the ufc fighters realized that they can still get fights signed and deals done without him.

Watch this and tells me he doesn't know how to build a rivalry/hatred.

A 15 minute video? Not watching unless you have a time where I can duck in and just hear what you are referencing.

I hope he proves me wrong tomorrow when I am sure he will be on with Ariel. If I had to predict he will say Colby has to earn a shot and say he doesn’t want to give someone like him any opportunity or spotlight. What he should do his call him out and say he is going to teach him a lesson about respect, but he won’t.

Back